Long Island Shooters Forum banner
trouble
1-18 of 30 Results
  1. Chit-Chat
    Yesterday, July 4th, I headed out to the gym for my workout as usual when I was approached by a new "Manager" of LA Fitness who asked what I was paying per month. I told her $40 (no big secret) to which she replied "How would you like to pay $29 a month with no contract"? I asked what the...
  2. Chit-Chat
    I'm having trouble with opening up cache file . Ever since Long island firearms site up graded [caRP]can't open cache file comes up. Do i have to down load something to fix this ?
  3. Chit-Chat
    "European banking's slow-motion crisis is picking up speed - and it's all a lot simpler and scarier than you think You know it's bad when the finance minister of Germany has to publicly state he has 'no concerns' about his country's biggest lender -Deutsche Bank - as Wolfgang Schauble did on...
  4. Semi-Auto [Rifles]
    I opened up the gun to install a new Kidd extractor but I now I've got some trouble. The bolt buffer is out. I'm holding the bolt fully to the rear, but as you can see in my photo, a sliver of the bolt on the left side of the photo (right side of the bolt) is still underneath the slide...
  5. Chit-Chat
    Was sitting in my car this morning at Dunkin Donuts, minding my own business, when three older church ladies walk up to my car window and start to ask questions about my religion. When I told them I was Jewish, they seemed happy. One of them told me they were from the local church and were...
  6. Bolt Action [Rifles]
    Having trouble sighting in my mossberg mvp any one want to help
  7. Chit-Chat
    We have a nice vacation planned. Getting a head start on things, I began packing and my bride threw a flag. She says no way do I bring this t-shirt on the trip with me. Hmmmm Do I keep her or do I bring the shirt?
  8. Chit-Chat
    I don't have any ink - yet. For the past year or so, I've been thinking about changing that. I'd really like to get "Don't Tread On Me" and "Liberty or Death" on my inner forearms. My current employer, a major overnight shipping company, seems to be pretty lax in this area, so that's not a...
  9. Open Shout Out!
    From September but it still is uplifting... Maybe we can just win this thing...
  10. Chit-Chat
    I got my renewal notice for my flood insurance a few days ago. I found this interesting statement on the back: In what world is 80% of the replacement cost of a house "adequate coverage"? What about the contents of the house? What about the other 20%?
  11. Break Action [Shotguns]
    ATI Double Trouble Posted by Richard Johnson Expected to be ready for the 2015 SHOT Show, the prototype of the American Tactical Imports (ATI) Double Trouble was on display at the recent NASGW show in Little Rock, Arkansas. The gun is an over/under shotgun with a polymer pistol grip stock...
  12. The Welcome Mat
    Hello guys! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Colleen and I am Mikes Wife aka McNuggetsOven. Just wanted to say a big thank you for the babies r us gift card . We are so grateful and cannot wait to welcome Natalie Brooke in February. I am looking forward to snooping around and...
  13. Bow Hunting
    Well after 20 something years of never haven a issue my peep site in my bow is not giving me a clear picture it a three string site and now one of the string turns in when at full draw. WTF anyone have a idea why it doing that now.
  14. Open Firearm Discussions
    I've been working a ton of overtime the last 2 months and last Tuesday was the first day I had any time to myself. So what does a gun junky with extra money to burn do? He buys a Ruger GP100 Talo and takes his wife out to get a new bag and dinner at our favorite steak house. Okay, but that was...
  15. Reloading
    Well wanted to have a little fun and reloaded heavier bullets 147 gr. hp  when I usually  the load 124 gr. fmj-rn.  Well shooting high, wondering if it's the bullet or the guy behind the gun isn't use to a heavier round.  It's probably a little of both....
  16. Out of State Crimes
    http://www.foxnews.c...y-raping-minor/ Looks like things just got a whole lot more serious. "Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden has been arrested again, this time for aggravated rape, according to documents sent to FOX411 by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office. Hayden is accused of raping a...
  17. Semi-Auto [Rifles]
    Ok so TODAY i have A FRIEND who went into a LGS and bought a rifle. This rifle was a marlin Model 60, tube fed 22lr. The gun was in nasty shape, hasn't been cleaned in years, and was pretty beat. But something about that rifle besides the 89$ price tag caught his eye. The worker at the LGS...
1-18 of 30 Results
Top