NY Sux, but that's not news.
I-95 is the LIRR of highways and NY, NJ, CT & MA drivers are the seat hogs, farters, non bathing, isle fouling pigs of the highways.
$1.99 gas in Virginia. They can do it and we can't despite 10x the tax paying population.
NY roads are criminally neglected.
1) Medical science is permitting many people to live 2-5 years longer than they should
2) Smart phones have no place at a wake. Take it the f**k outside & catch up on your tweets at a respectable distance from the memoriam.
My wife and I are taking the hunting education class in St. James, and we made a few observations tonight:
1) It was good to see families
2) It was good to see younger couples
3) It was good to see fathers and daughters
4) It was good to see people who have never fired a gun interested in...
So I got a Thumlers Tumblers model B high speed (3000 rpm at the motor) Played around the last few days with what I have read online.
I have done several batches to experiment. Every batch was deprimed before cleaning.
They were all done using stainless steel media.
I played around with...
As I posted elsewhere, I shot for first time a few days ago. I have a few observations that other beginners may find useful. My first and only gun, so far, is the Ruger LC9 (9MM). Yes, I am already thinking about what my next gun will be.
1. For indoor ranges, probably good idea to use both...
Found this online, Its sad how true most of it is.
TOP-11 "ONLY IN AMERICA" OBSERVATIONS -- BY A CANADIAN*
1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income
taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who
don't pay any income taxes at all.
2) Only in...