Listing of Local Long Island Shops - Page 2 - Gun Stores & Gunsmiths - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Listing of Local Long Island Shops

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11202 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted December 31 2017 - 12:31 PM

Just this morning while in the crapper -- I heard on the T/V my first Dark Storm ad --- sounds like the place to be ---- I meet the owner ( not that he'd remember ? ) at that firearms mandatory lock up crap at that legislative hearing -- Why he doesn't do a pop-in at one of our meetings ? -- if nothing else ---- potential customers at least ?

A business is built on reputation. DSI has been very supportive on this forum. We rarely get gun shop owners on this forum who have been advertising on LIF for years even care if you mention seeing them on this forum.
  • Ricekila likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 Ricekila

Ricekila

Banned

• Banned
  • Others: Established Member
  • 1906 posts
  • LocationSwindlehurst

Posted December 31 2017 - 05:01 PM

Although I've haven't set foot in their shop ( yet )  - I've heard nothing but good things about them -- even the kid who set up the table next to us at the conference - knew what he was talking about -- 

And the guys at Moreland Hose knew me by name - I was in there so often years ago -- LOL

• thetalonguy likes this

#23 William Anthony

William Anthony

Sharp Shooter!

• 447 posts
  • LocationEast Quogue L.I. N.Y.

Posted December 31 2017 - 06:01 PM

Baits&Barrels 

1315 W. Main st 

Riverhead

Just opened up not too long ago and Located on W. Main st. where the the Fishermans Deli used to be, if anyone knows where that was. John , the owner is a heck of a nice guy and very pleasant to deal with. So are Chris and John's father who both work there. They have a really nice selection of Pistols as well as AR's and Shotguns.

#24 highdice

highdice

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 612 posts
  • LocationManorville

Posted December 31 2017 - 08:12 PM

Baits&Barrels 

1315 W. Main st 

Riverhead

Just opened up not too long ago and Located on W. Main st. where the the Fishermans Deli used to be, if anyone knows where that was. John , the owner is a heck of a nice guy and very pleasant to deal with. So are Chris and John's father who both work there. They have a really nice selection of Pistols as well as AR's and Shotguns.

I took there Arizona class with my cousin. First class operation, nice store, good people. 

#25 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 16247 posts
  • LocationTrapped behind enemy lines

Posted December 31 2017 - 10:05 PM

Just this morning while in the crapper -- I heard on the T/V my first Dark Storm ad --- ...

You got a TV in your crapper?

Nice.

• Ricekila likes this

#26 Ricekila

Ricekila

Banned

• Banned
  • 1906 posts
  • LocationSwindlehurst

Posted December 31 2017 - 10:07 PM

I wanted to run a cable --- she said no --- but the cell still works in there -- LOL

• William Anthony likes this

#27 DarkStorm

DarkStorm

Gun Guru

• Forum Sponsor

• 2723 posts

Posted January 01 2018 - 01:10 PM

Just this morning while in the crapper -- I heard on the T/V my first Dark Storm ad --- sounds like the place to be ---- I meet the owner ( not that he'd remember ? ) at that firearms mandatory lock up crap at that legislative hearing -- Why he doesn't do a pop-in at one of our meetings ? -- if nothing else ---- potential customers at least ?

Glad the ad is reaching our intended audience.  What channel did you see it on?  

Which meetings are you referring to?  I used to go to a lot of the LIF events when we had them, but there have not been many for a while.  We do everything we can to support this forum and the 2a movement on Long Island and NY (and the rest of the country too).

-Ed

• boosti, Camaro45th and Ricekila like this

#28 Ricekila

Ricekila

Banned

• Banned
  • 1906 posts
  • LocationSwindlehurst

Posted January 01 2018 - 01:59 PM

It was either news 12 or Fox news ?

At the Suffolk legislative meeting about the proposed mandatory home gun lock up -- you were talking to John Cushman ( NRA board member ) - and he introduced you to our Armorer -- and you shook his hand Hello --

I haven't washed it since -- LOL 

#29 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16247 posts
  • LocationTrapped behind enemy lines

Posted January 03 2018 - 10:36 AM

I haven't washed it since -- LOL 

And using your phone in the crapper. That's gotta be some petri dish you got goin' there. :o

• Ricekila likes this

#30 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11492 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted January 03 2018 - 01:43 PM

All my guns are locked up they are in my house behind locked doors or in a gun cabinet.

#31 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators

• 11492 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted January 03 2018 - 01:45 PM

Sad to say it looks like Fred's Gun store is gone. 

He was one hell of a nice guy to deal with and a good smith.

#32 rocknat

rocknat

Gun Guru

• 4251 posts

Posted January 03 2018 - 01:50 PM

[quote name="DarkStorm" post="2274738" timestamp="1514830238"]Glad the ad is reaching our intended audience. What channel did you see it on?

I seen the ad on American Heroes Channel(AHC) several times.

#33 Ricekila

Ricekila

Banned

• Banned
  • 1906 posts
  • LocationSwindlehurst

Posted January 03 2018 - 08:36 PM

And using your phone in the crapper. That's gotta be some petri dish you got goin' there. :o

With saw dust --

30-Mar-5_zpsva4ddf45.jpg

• BLAMMO likes this

#34 VolkoSupply

VolkoSupply

Gun Guru

• Forum Sponsor

• 3032 posts

Posted January 03 2018 - 08:55 PM

^^^The dremel explains so much of what is going on with this picture^^

• Ricekila likes this