Finally!! - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Finally!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Larry

Larry

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 23 2009 - 06:56 PM

Finally a board that I can use my first name :)  

Good Luck!!!

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Sab

Sab

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 80 posts

Posted March 24 2009 - 07:41 PM

Larry...same here. Sometimes it pays to be early !

Sab

#3 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member
  • Others: Club LIF Member, Committee Member, Junior Member

• 4946 posts
  • LocationNorth Great River, New York

Posted March 31 2009 - 04:30 AM

Welcome aboard fellas. Yes, a clean and, what should end up being, a formidable board for all of "us Long Islanders", and more. As most members here know, many of us participated one time or another on The High Road, The Firing Line or other fine forums out there. Now we have our own board here on Long Island! This is going to be great! Hope to get this going. . . we all need it right about now. Once again. . . welcome aboard and feel free to jump in on any topic you care to at any time.

Eric

#4 Johnc

Johnc

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • Others: , ,
  • 3908 posts

Posted March 31 2009 - 05:27 AM

As most members here know, many of us participated one time or another on The High Road, The Firing Line or other fine forums out there. Now we have our own board here on Long Island! This is going to be great!

Eric

The High Road and TFL are great forums.  However, they are not local, home grown like Longislandfirearms.com . Here we address specific issues relevant to us as Long Islanders. If we can be as successful as they are we will prosper.  We will, of course, deal with much common ground here too.

We are up and rolling, thanks to dedicated leadership and now dedicated members!!

#5 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member
  • Others: Club LIF Member, Committee Member, Junior Member

• 4946 posts
  • LocationNorth Great River, New York

Posted March 31 2009 - 07:17 AM

Sounds good John. You can count me in on this one. I'll try to do what I can to let people know of the board and I'll also try my darnedest to post often on all fronts. It may take me some time to go through all of the topics posted here as my time is mostly scheduled, like many others here on the forum I would suppose, however, you can count on me trying my best to participate. She's looking good (The Forum that is!).  Keep up the good work!

Eric

#6 The Architect

The Architect

The Sysop

• 36800 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted March 31 2009 - 09:01 PM

Eric,

It's people like you that will help us grow.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users