Front sight for an AR-15 - AR - [Rifles] - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Front sight for an AR-15

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 1980celicaparts

1980celicaparts

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWest Osbornsville, NJ

Posted May 02 2021 - 12:37 PM

I have a new Colt CR-6724 which is their accurized AR-15 with a 24” stainless steel barrel. Although a scope looks nice on it, I would like to put open sights on it and remove the scope. I talked to Colt and they advised to find a front sight that you can drill and tap. I have gone to several websites with aftermarket sights for the AR-15 and haven’t found anything that doesn’t look bulky and/or out of place for such a nice rifle. Has anyone ever put a front sight on the front of an AR15 barrel and if so, what parts were used? Give me some info pls :fie

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#2 1980celicaparts

1980celicaparts

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWest Osbornsville, NJ

Posted May 03 2021 - 04:03 AM

Mb some info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic