I wish more Americans realize this. - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

I wish more Americans realize this.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wwolf

wwolf

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 428 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted April 25 2021 - 06:49 PM

https://www.washingt...are-the-problem

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 wally

wally

Respected Gunowner

• 202 posts

Posted April 25 2021 - 09:16 PM

i'm suprised to learn his show is still on,after his unfotunate passing. bravo to joyce from houston

#3 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7355 posts

Posted April 26 2021 - 12:05 AM

I've been trying to get this message into the minds of family and friends for decades. Anytime someone tries to compare the remnants of racism that exist today with what life was like prior to the Civil Rights movement gets immediately shutdown. As a product of a mixed race couple born in the 1950's, raised in Harlem I realize anyone born in the U.S. in the last forty years has been born into privilege. If you've failed to achieve some level of success given all the opportunities we're afford having been born in this country the problem is you. Even during a period of American history where systemic racism and segregation exist Black people were graduating from college to become doctors, lawyers, starting businesses and climbing the corporate ladder of success. If you're 30 years old and trying to raising a family working a minimum wage job in 99% of the cases it's the result of poor choice you made in your teens and early twenties. Anytime I hear one of my grandkids (my kids know better) complain about they can't accomplish this or that due to racism they get a reality check from grandpa. Unfortunately we have to many politicians and religious leaders preaching the victim mentality. Total nonsence.
  • Dakhath, Phoenix69, scaryblackplastic and 3 others like this

#4 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 26086 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 26 2021 - 05:05 AM

I've been trying to get this message into the minds of family and friends for decades. Anytime someone tries to compare the remnants of racism that exist today with what life was like prior to the Civil Rights movement gets immediately shutdown. As a product of a mixed race couple born in the 1950's, raised in Harlem I realize anyone born in the U.S. in the last forty years has been born into privilege. If you've failed to achieve some level of success given all the opportunities we're afford having been born in this country the problem is you. Even during a period of American history where systemic racism and segregation exist Black people were graduating from college to become doctors, lawyers, starting businesses and climbing the corporate ladder of success. If you're 30 years old and trying to raising a family working a minimum wage job in 99% of the cases it's the result of poor choice you made in your teens and early twenties. Anytime I hear one of my grandkids (my kids know better) complain about they can't accomplish this or that due to racism they get a reality check from grandpa. Unfortunately we have to many politicians and religious leaders preaching the victim mentality. Total nonsence.

And now Biden wants to give Federal money to schools for them to teach critical race theory to keep it going. 

• 2edgesword and scaryblackplastic like this

#5 Alsattic2u

Alsattic2u

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted April 26 2021 - 10:39 AM

Everyone read that before it's censored and removed from the internet.

#6 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 2005 posts

Posted April 26 2021 - 02:15 PM

Remember it is in the best interest of the Govt to keep us divided by one thing or another. If 330 million were all on the same page then 1776 would be relived in 2021.

• 2edgesword likes this

#7 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 26086 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 27 2021 - 07:31 AM

Remember it is in the best interest of the Govt to keep us divided by one thing or another. If 330 million were all on the same page then 1776 would be relived in 2021.

Just read “Rules For Radicals”   The Dems are using it as a blueprint. 

• scaryblackplastic likes this

#8 scaryblackplastic

scaryblackplastic

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 67 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted April 27 2021 - 10:36 AM

I hope some Dem controlled cities proceed with their abolish the police plans. Let's see how Dem voters like it when criminals can waive off social workers and do as they please, while those Dem voters remain unarmed, especially outside their homes.

When people are as brainwashed as leftists are, only the brutal reality of murder, rape or robbery has a chance of lifting the veil of deceit (though even then, for some, it will be the fault of the police or "white supremacy").

• 2edgesword likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users