Burns Your Levis - Page 2 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Burns Your Levis

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 General.rr

General.rr

Temp. self-imposed ban.

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 4409 posts
  • LocationIn the basket somewhere

Posted May 03 2021 - 09:16 PM

I am a vegetarian - so I demand to BAN meat in my town's supermarket ===== cancel culture. 

I am a vegetarian - so I DON'T buy meat  in my town's supermarket        ===== NOT cancel culture.  

I don't like trolls - so I demand them be banned from a forum ===== cancel culture

I don't like trolls - so I don't feed them                                     ====== NOT cancel culture. 

• ProGodProGunProLife and Lou G like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 ProGodProGunProLife

ProGodProGunProLife

Gun Guru

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 7079 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted Yesterday, 02:09 PM

lol, got it.

Cancel culture=bad

Push back=good

This is not about some insensitive tweet from 5 years ago.  Levi's is actively working to rob Americans of their fundamental 2nd Amendment rights. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users