COVID 19 Numbers Are Dropping Dramatically - Page 2 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

COVID 19 Numbers Are Dropping Dramatically

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Charlie-NY

Charlie-NY

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 193 posts

Posted April 01 2021 - 02:11 PM

Yes, they’re two cards. With the date, time and location and name of RN that administers the vaccine . A printed sticker is placed on both cards.

My wife and I only received a single CDC card and it indicates the drug (Pfizer), lot #, location (Jones Beach) and dates, no administrator.

The NYS Passport or Excelsior Pass is two sided and can be maintained in an ap on you phone or printed. One side only has your name and DOB. The other side has a scannable maze in some digital form.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7343 posts

Posted April 01 2021 - 05:19 PM

In my thinking the number of positives doesn’t matter and the number with symptoms doesn’t matter. The critical issues are symptoms requiring hospitalization and deaths. While infections, hospitalizations and deaths are connected the shear number of cases should not be a major concern at this point. If you’re sick stay home. If you develop respiratory problems go to the hospital. If you’re in a high risk group exercise caution. Everyone else go back to work and school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users