I am falling in love with a sexy Italian - Semi-Auto [Shotguns] - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

I am falling in love with a sexy Italian

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted March 13 2021 - 03:39 PM

Here I am on vacation in Florida when I innocently wander into a gun shop with the bride in tow. There hanging on the wall was a Binelli M4 7 round tube, pistol grip, rail  and collapsible stock. I get an instant warm sensation in my lower groin, look over to the bride who is also eying this black beauty and she smiles. How much I ask the counter guy and he says $1850.00. We again exchange glances as I whip out the appropriate plastic device. No FL license is not an issue until he checks out NY BS "safe act" rules. Is it just the collapsible stock that is keeping me from my dream shotgun? What would it take to change to a fixed stock? Has anyone done this stupid conversion? I'm only here for another day so please advise sap?

Tx Stephen

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 only7rounds2

only7rounds2

Sharp Shooter!

• 333 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted March 13 2021 - 06:35 PM

Tube fed shotguns can have evil features with a 7 round tube.

#3 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11404 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted March 13 2021 - 07:22 PM

Tube fed shotguns can have evil features with a 7 round tube.

Semi Auto pistol grip shotguns are allowed under Safe Act?

#4 only7rounds2

only7rounds2

Sharp Shooter!

• 333 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted March 13 2021 - 07:44 PM

Semi Auto pistol grip shotguns are allowed under Safe Act?

https://safeact.ny.g...ed_features.pdf

#5 Trublu

Trublu

Gun Guru

• 611 posts

Posted March 14 2021 - 02:20 AM

Yes cause its tube fed and not more than seven rounds. Field and stream has them for sale here in NY.

#6 sigmann45

sigmann45

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 732 posts

Posted March 14 2021 - 08:16 AM

Here I am on vacation in Florida when I innocently wander into a gun shop with the bride in tow. There hanging on the wall was a Binelli M4 7 round tube, pistol grip, rail  and collapsible stock. I get an instant warm sensation in my lower groin, look over to the bride who is also eying this black beauty and she smiles. How much I ask the counter guy and he says $1850.00. We again exchange glances as I whip out the appropriate plastic device. No FL license is not an issue until he checks out NY BS "safe act" rules. Is it just the collapsible stock that is keeping me from my dream shotgun? What would it take to change to a fixed stock? Has anyone done this stupid conversion? I'm only here for another day so please advise sap?

Tx Stephen

Go on the Benelli Forums site . It's the best source for information on the M4. It's the collapsible stock that is not allowed under the unsafe act.

• only7rounds2 likes this

#7 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• 237 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted March 14 2021 - 01:20 PM

Yes the issue is the collapsible stock. I'm shattered. 

Tx for the quick replies.

Stephen

#8 Trublu

Trublu

Gun Guru

• 611 posts

Posted March 14 2021 - 01:24 PM

If your coming back to ny they have them here with the fixed stock still a beautiful gun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users