Who Would Need This? - Product Review / New Products- Open Discussion - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Who Would Need This?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 25991 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted February 23 2021 - 01:09 PM

Samson Manufacturing M-LOK Earplug Holders

Samson-Manufacturing-M-LOK-Earplug-Holde

Have you ever arrived at the shooting range and found out that you had forgotten to bring your favorite earplugs (let’s assume that for whatever reason you are not using better ear protection)? Have you ever just forgotten where exactly you stored your earplugs and spent half an hour looking for them? If your answer is affirmative to these questions and if you don’t want to experience that again in the future, Samson Manufacturing has a solution for you with their new M-LOK earplug holders, an ear protection management system that will decrease the probability of losing or forgetting your earplugs by allowing you to conveniently store them on your weapon!

The new Samson Manufacturing earplug holders are machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and have a Type III, Class 2 anodized finish. They are compatible with triple-flange earplugs. These devices are mounted to an M-LOK rail like any other accessory, with a standard 1/8″ hex wrench. And they come in pairs, one for each earplug. You can mount them side by side or on either side of the rail, or whatever location you find most tactically efficient.

Samson Manufacturing M-LOK earplug holders are listed on the company’s website at an MSRP of $19.95 (for a pair). They also come with a pair of triple-flange earplugs.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Wowzer

Wowzer

Gun Guru

• 764 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted February 23 2021 - 08:12 PM

Program compliance is a good thing, but for $19.95, I will pass.

#3 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4067 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted February 24 2021 - 06:13 AM

If these are $19.95 I too will pass.  I can buy a lot of disposable earplugs for that price.  Kind of what I do with Dollar Store reading glasses, stash them everywhere.  Hey, I may have come up with a new invention, something to attach my reading glasses to my gun.

• Lou G likes this

#4 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 960 posts

Posted February 24 2021 - 08:55 AM

Actually that’s a pretty cool idea for your home defense gun, if you have time to put them on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users