Let's have a little game and see how white you are. - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Let's have a little game and see how white you are.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 wwolf

wwolf

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 405 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted February 17 2021 - 12:14 PM

Which of the following qualities do you have? ** can be more than one.

schools-white-identities-06.jpg?quality=

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 960 posts

Posted February 17 2021 - 02:05 PM

I get feminist beating me up over this all the time.

I always ask “would you date a 5 foot tall Asian man” they almost always say no. ......exposing how they “discriminate” against people physical traits

My daughter calls them racists in college debates for identifying her based on her skin color

#3 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25991 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted February 17 2021 - 03:38 PM

I am white and I am proud!

• TJ Ironhorse, baxtersmith, mvphilly and 2 others like this

#4 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• 235 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted February 17 2021 - 03:47 PM

I don't G A F. Do your thing and I'll do mine. I won't screw with yours as long as you don't screw with mine. So where am I in the ratings??? LOL

• TJ Ironhorse, baxtersmith, Lou G and 2 others like this

#5 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • 2727 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted February 17 2021 - 03:59 PM

I get feminist beating me up over this all the time.

I always ask “would you date a 5 foot tall Asian man” they almost always say no. ......exposing how they “discriminate” against people physical traits

My daughter calls them racists in college debates for identifying her based on her skin color

I have "dated" many 5" Asian females when I was a Yute and never felt like it was "white privilege"

#6 wwolf

wwolf

Sharp Shooter!

• 405 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted February 17 2021 - 04:48 PM

Whoever made that crap up is a total ethnocentrist. It would bring society devastation if he/she were in power.

#7 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1946 posts

Posted February 17 2021 - 05:38 PM

I do not comprehend one item on the list???????????????WTF is that crap all about?

#8 gunpoliticsny

gunpoliticsny

Respected Gunowner

• 272 posts
  • LocationHudson Valley

Posted February 17 2021 - 06:00 PM

This white.

wondershot.jpg

• joker18, Tom Mac and covertjy like this

#9 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 960 posts

Posted February 17 2021 - 10:28 PM

I have "dated" many 5" Asian females when I was a Yute and never felt like it was "white privilege"

doesn’t count.....male height is extremely important for a women .....us guys dont care how tall or short women are

#10 a7vette2

a7vette2

Gun Guru

• 869 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted February 18 2021 - 10:47 AM

I am a 5'5" tall white male of Italian decent and my skin is darker than some of my Black (by marriage) relatives. We all get a good laugh about it especially at pool parties in the summer. And being 5'5", I have experienced the "height challenged" thing on occasion. Fortunately, I don't give a sh*t. However, I do believe reparations should be paid by anyone who owned slaves to anyone who was a slave.

#11 tkovacs9520

tkovacs9520

Respected Gunowner

• 179 posts

Posted February 19 2021 - 12:01 AM

Good grief.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#12 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4067 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted February 19 2021 - 05:28 AM

I Googled mayonnaise and came up with this interesting tidbit....Stephen King wants to know why mayonnaise is white.  I guess if they can make white chocolate they can make brown mayonnaise.  Why are we so wrapped up in all this bullshit?  Hey, if you're drowning I'll go look for the black life preserver to throw you. You'll have to settle for the anchor since it's the only black thing I could find quickly.

https://www.today.co...ts-know-t155050

#13 KPvette

KPvette

Sharp Shooter!

• 470 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted February 19 2021 - 09:25 AM

I apologize for absolutely nothing.  I'm proud oh my heritage, I worked my ass off for everything I have accomplished in life.  So Kiss my WHITE ass.  Anybody can do anything if they work hard and stay focused and learn to accept consequences of ones actions.  

• mvphilly and Phoenix69 like this

#14 Tom Mac

Tom Mac

Gun Guru

• 1409 posts
  • LocationLI, NY

Posted February 19 2021 - 09:32 AM

Mother nature must be racist ... snow is white

#15 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 960 posts

Posted February 19 2021 - 10:36 AM

I am a 5'5" tall white male of Italian decent and my skin is darker than some of my Black (by marriage) relatives. We all get a good laugh about it especially at pool parties in the summer. And being 5'5", I have experienced the "height challenged" thing on occasion. Fortunately, I don't give a sh*t. However, I do believe reparations should be paid by anyone who owned slaves to anyone who was a slave.

I agree, since Italians were notorious for their sex slaves, they should open their wallets first

#16 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1946 posts

Posted February 19 2021 - 12:57 PM

How far back shall we go?Egyptians repaying Jews? Italians repaying half the world? What we are seeing here is a group of people of all colors and races coming to the realization that their lives are going to be useless and meaningless and that they are unable to support themselves legally so they trend to alternatives. Defund the police so if they need to take something they need they cant be held accountable. Reparations cause public assistance isnt nearly enough to cover their  nut each month. The newest one I heard is from Maryland where someone suggested we pay criminals not to commit crimes .You all see where this is trending? We are all about to inherit millions of dependents we will never know cause they all are incapable of self reliance and responsibility. They are taught from an early age not to worry that they will be taken care of so they figure might as well smoke some weed all day and play games and if we dont get our way we put the fear of riots and claims of racism in people. The old saying that if you give them an inch they take the yard is way past that in these cases .Anyone 18+ should do 2 years mandatory military service so at least they are paying back something to their country.What we have now is extortion by mob rules.

#17 baronsydney

baronsydney

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 103 posts

Posted February 19 2021 - 08:46 PM

White chocolate is not actually made from chocolate. Took me over 50 years to find out.

#18 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4067 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted February 20 2021 - 07:32 AM

Mother nature must be racist ... snow is white

Yeah but black ice is extremely dangerous.

#19 notphilivey

notphilivey

Respected Gunowner

• 119 posts
  • Locationnassau county

Posted February 20 2021 - 11:13 AM

Identity politics is poison. IF MLK were alive today he would spit on BLM.

#20 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25991 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted February 20 2021 - 05:06 PM

Yeah but black ice is extremely dangerous.

That's African American ice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users