Impeach Cuomo - NYS and NYC Discussions (licensing/laws) - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Impeach Cuomo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted February 14 2021 - 04:28 PM

Please join me and thousands of NY er's in demanding an investigation into the inept at best or criminal at worst handling of the Covid-19 nursing home coverup. You can look up your reps here:
Probably mental masturbation but I couldn't have made it easier for you. So why not?

This is the email I sent.

I hope this email finds you well. I rarely, if ever, email my local reps; however, in light of this mornings revelations in the NY Post and NY Times, I feel it is necessary to make my voice heard. What will you and the assembly be doing in light of the Covid-19 Nursing Home coverup? Will Gov. Cuomo be held accountable? Will the assembly remove his emergency powers and DEMAND he resign? Politicians must be held to account regardless of party affiliation especially when we are talking about the health and safety of the people. I hope to see a press release from your office demanding an investigation and holding Gov Cuomo and his staff responsible.

• Orion and Number 2 like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Strat688

Strat688

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 5536 posts
  • LocationEast Setauket

Posted February 14 2021 - 08:06 PM

He'll never be found guilty of anything......too many sheeple out there

• NYC_Under_Dictatorship likes this

#3 thetalonguy

thetalonguy

Sharp Shooter!

• 412 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted February 14 2021 - 08:13 PM

My uncle said it to me best, last time I was wishing that Cuomo got the shaft, it doesn’t matter if they get him out...there’s a thousand of others even more crazier liberal than him waiting to take the reigns. It won’t change a thing here.
  • Lou G and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#4 Kemposhot

Kemposhot

Sharp Shooter!

• 312 posts

Posted February 15 2021 - 12:00 PM

My uncle said it to me best, last time I was wishing that Cuomo got the shaft, it doesn’t matter if they get him out...there’s a thousand of others even more crazier liberal than him waiting to take the reigns. It won’t change a thing here.

The scary thing is that despite Cuomo’s hard left on things like firearms, he’s fairly moderate in other areas. I’m scared to think what’ll happen to this state once he leaves. Imagine we get a candidate and governor like AOC or Jumanee Williams?
  • thetalonguy likes this

#5 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4992 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted February 15 2021 - 12:17 PM

Yes, be thankful what you wish for.   With "patriots" having an average of two children or less, this state, the NE and the left coast are long gone.

#6 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 960 posts

Posted February 15 2021 - 01:33 PM

Yes, be thankful what you wish for.   With "patriots" having an average of two children or less, this state, the NE and the left coast are long gone.

although New Hampshire consistently ranks as the freest state in the union

#7 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6348 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted February 15 2021 - 01:45 PM

It's a nice thought but, since the Dems control both state houses, no one will initiate impeachment proceedings, which have any chance of going naywhere.

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users