is this our Gary Hungerford? - Page 2 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

is this our Gary Hungerford?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6292 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted January 12 2021 - 08:44 AM

My accountant said I have to work 30 years after I’m dead

I just rechecked, with my accountant. He assures me that, after the fact, there's a 100% probability that I will stop generating direct (but not necessarily residual) income but he also advised that he believes there is a 99.99999% probability that I will continue to vote, for many, many years thereafter and that I should not to be surprised if I cast those votes for people whom I would never have done so, while on this side of the grass. He further advised that, in his experience, he's noticed that several of his clients have changed their politics, after looking at the root side of the grass, voting for those, about whom they previously said "not even over my dead body."

Gary

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7312 posts

Posted January 12 2021 - 10:58 AM

I just rechecked, with my accountant. He assures me that, after the fact, there's a 100% probability that I will stop generating direct (but not necessarily residual) income but he also advised that he believes there is a 99.99999% probability that I will continue to vote, for many, many years thereafter and that I should not to be surprised if I cast those votes for people whom I would never have done so, while on this side of the grass. He further advised that, in his experience, he's noticed that several of his clients have changed their politics, after looking at the root side of the grass, voting for those, about whom they previously said "not even over my dead body."
Gary

There seems to have been a rash of political conversion after death experiences during this last election cycle. Incredible!

#23 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 25916 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 12 2021 - 12:37 PM

Imagine how long this thread would be if it was our Gary Hungerford!

#24 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6292 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted January 12 2021 - 01:02 PM

Imagine how long this thread would be if it was our Gary Hungerford!

Based on what we've seen, so far, it might have gone on, forever or until we all changed our voting habits, if it was real. :popcorn

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users