The capital is being raided - Page 3 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

The capital is being raided

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1914 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 10:14 PM

Speechless??

No just trying to find the right words.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 tkovacs9520

tkovacs9520

Respected Gunowner

• 156 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 10:42 PM

Be careful you can be on the ss list. Dead serous i don't post anything for that reason except for forumslike this . Glad for this forum but still Cautious...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#43 tkovacs9520

tkovacs9520

Respected Gunowner

• 156 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 10:48 PM

This forum will be pulled soon enough. Dam Shamee3111e4e209d0e5300ea88a1c014f773.jpg

#44 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 10:50 PM

These people should have chained the doors with everyone inside and try to burn it to the ground.Isnt that what they tried to doto the police stations in Auroa colorado and portland during the peaceful protests without a word of condemnation from the left? Heck they even bailed some of them out didnt they?Wonder how they would feel if it was done to them..

#45 tkovacs9520

tkovacs9520

Respected Gunowner

• 156 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 10:55 PM

Let antifa and blm let the roits begin. Trying to start civil war and tear the country apart. Inevitable reality

#46 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 14 2021 - 11:33 PM

Mail in ballots are FOLDED to fit in the envelopes to mail then why in PA alone thousands of "mail ins" wrere pristine not folded at all??? How did they arrive in mint shape without being mailed? Talk about cringy how about Maxine Waters saying if you are out and see a Trump supporter you get in their face. Thats not inciting? How about Headboard Harris saying the riots will continue and they should continue?? Thats not incitng? Short memories and a fast news cycle besides being 100% fake and bias and people forget but I dont. They hate him so intensely it kills them.Remeber he is the only candidate who came down that escltor said what he was going to do and tries his damndest 24/7 with gigantic hurdels in front of him and did alot of it. just imagine if those hateful globalist swamp rats would have lent him a tiny bit of support how great of shape we would be in now. Oh here is some Georgia fraud for you. Facebooks founding faggot Zuckerberg was allowed to put ballot drop boxes in Dem areas only which is 100% illegal but the wimp Gov and Sec of State both RINOS did nothing.Also how do you suppose 5 states all swing states stopped counting at almost the same time?Magic bullet theory?100% fraud but the real election fixer is and was ANTIFA/BLM. Those riots sent a message to Gov, Congress locals that if they dont get what they want they burn it all and they won. that is the dam misery of it now it is Mob Rules. Sorry for the dsijointed rant but the blood is boiling. Then you have  Anderson Cooper telling trump people go back to Holiday Inns and Olive Gardens. 

#47 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6292 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted January 15 2021 - 07:39 AM

If anyone is still of the belief that the "election" wasn't rigged, please go to www.SuffolkAlliance.org, then view the MP4 video attached to the post on that topic. Since we can't post MP4s, on this site, I posted it there. It's on the top left of the home page. Or go directly to  http://suffolkallian...h Schleifer.mp4, to view it.

Gary

#48 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25916 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 15 2021 - 08:11 AM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users