Mitt RINO is heckled by TRUMP supporters on plane and in airport. - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Mitt RINO is heckled by TRUMP supporters on plane and in airport.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6402 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted January 06 2021 - 02:23 PM

"Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!"

https://thepostmille...l-him-a-traitor

Unknown.jpg

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 878 posts

Posted January 06 2021 - 02:55 PM

And remember when people said we need to vote for Mitt Romney because the 2012 election was the “most important election of our lifetime”

Mitt would have been just as bad as Obama

• baxtersmith likes this

#3 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 07 2021 - 12:45 PM

Stick a fork in him and Kemp they are done.Another MR Nice guy whos gonna finish last.

#4 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 07 2021 - 12:46 PM

And remember when people said we need to vote for Mitt Romney because the 2012 election was the “most important election of our lifetime”

Mitt would have been just as bad as Obama

Wrong Obama would have been better at least he was a obvious snake dirty Anti American Muslim loving C-sucker.

• baxtersmith, covertjy and Ancap like this

#5 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25915 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 07 2021 - 02:14 PM

Wrong Obama would have been better at least he was a obvious snake dirty Anti American Muslim loving C-sucker.

You are being way to kind to him.

• covertjy likes this

#6 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 878 posts

Posted January 07 2021 - 03:18 PM

Mitt could careless what conservatives called him on that plane...he is back at it today condemning them

It’s time for conservatives to wake up and realize that 99% of the Republican Party are exactly like this

• mvphilly likes this

#7 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 07 2021 - 06:21 PM

Mitt could careless what conservatives called him on that plane...he is back at it today condemning them

It’s time for conservatives to wake up and realize that 99% of the Republican Party are exactly like this

99.9 actually.

• Ancap likes this

#8 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 07 2021 - 06:22 PM

You know its an about face really the modern day Republicans should be the Republican Liberal party and the Dems should be the Dem Communist Party.

• iGreg likes this

#9 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 878 posts

Posted January 08 2021 - 06:22 AM

99.9 actually.

well the last I checked there is 2 good senators and 6 good congressman so out of 548 politicians on federal level. So the math is 98.54% rounded up 99%. Yes I included democrats but since we are technically in a one party system why separate them

#10 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 08 2021 - 11:54 AM

well the last I checked there is 2 good senators and 6 good congressman so out of 548 politicians on federal level. So the math is 98.54% rounded up 99%. Yes I included democrats but since we are technically in a one party system why separate them

You found that many good ones?? Man you must have really have done some digging.LOL.

#11 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 878 posts

Posted January 08 2021 - 12:30 PM

You found that many good ones?? Man you must have really have done some digging.LOL.

Lol, it was a pet project I started many years ago after helping politicians in the past and getting an inside look at how corrupt they where.

I decided to research them all and see who was legitimate. I was sick to my stomach when I found out the truth. Even some of the ones that conservatives put on pedestals 

#12 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 08 2021 - 08:02 PM

Let me tell you what they are all on the same side in this game and their endgame is to keep us divide and against each other so we are easier to control. Look how evenly we are divided now. The Senate 50/50 the house almost even. They keep their half in check and we are kept in check by our guys.They dam well know if we all woke up and said WTF how can 535 people control and dictate to us when we should be doing the dictating.Divide and conquer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users