Senate loses control to democrats - Page 3 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Senate loses control to democrats

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 wwolf

wwolf

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 369 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted January 10 2021 - 04:02 PM

The only thing Trump did was trying to contain China. I have to say that was a good thing he started. America biggest challenge is still China. Just look at what they have done in the last few weeks. Kept testing Biden's red line and Biden and congress didn't say anything. I think China's Xia will only be afraid of Trump, and no one else. As soon as Biden was declared the next president, the EU signed a new trade agreement with China (I assume it was done under China's pressure) even when Biden was telling them to hold off for a while. No one gives a sh!t of what he said already. 

BTW. the 2A issues are small flies comparing to the China issue.

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#42 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 878 posts

Posted January 10 2021 - 11:27 PM

You are going to wish Trump was in power when you see what the Dems have in store for you.

both screw you over equally. Trump put as much debt on you as Obama, except trump did it in four years instead of eight

#43 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 878 posts

Posted January 10 2021 - 11:32 PM

The only thing Trump did was trying to contain China. I have to say that was a good thing he started. America biggest challenge is still China. Just look at what they have done in the last few weeks. Kept testing Biden's red line and Biden and congress didn't say anything. I think China's Xia will only be afraid of Trump, and no one else. As soon as Biden was declared the next president, the EU signed a new trade agreement with China (I assume it was done under China's pressure) even when Biden was telling them to hold off for a while. No one gives a sh!t of what he said already. 

BTW. the 2A issues are small flies comparing to the China issue.

China excels because parts of their country have more economic freedoms. Hong Kong has been on the top of the economic freedom index of free countries for decades. The U.S. is not even in the top ten

America should work on its own problems and China would become a complete non issues. But instead we keep increasing taxes and regulations. So businesses move their operations overseas

trumps policies only hurt Americans, not the Chinese. China is officially self sufficient 

#44 joker18

joker18

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 167 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in NC

Posted January 11 2021 - 12:22 PM

If I may, the Senate is at 50/50 with no majority. The problem is Kamalalol Harris...oops I mean VP elect Harris, who in the event of a tie in the senate vote, casts the tie breaker vote. We all know where she buys her socks (figure of speech).

As far as the election and gun rights are concerned, it is a matter of where one lives. In a county in the state, the sheriff and police chiefs have publicly stated they will not go knocking on doors looking for weapons regardless of what laws the feds pass.

This follows that if or maybe IF... one owned a banned firearm due to future regulation, one could not or should not take such firearm to a public range where party spies may be hanging around. One would be wise to have access to private land upon which to target practice, leased from a trustworthy landowner. 

Note: The above is written as a purely speculative "what if" scenario and any relevance to the author or actual events is fictitious and does not necessarily reflect the views of the author.

Edited by joker18, January 11 2021 - 12:24 PM.

#45 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1914 posts

Posted January 11 2021 - 12:26 PM

China excels because parts of their country have more economic freedoms. Hong Kong has been on the top of the economic freedom index of free countries for decades. The U.S. is not even in the top ten

America should work on its own problems and China would become a complete non issues. But instead we keep increasing taxes and regulations. So businesses move their operations overseas

trumps policies only hurt Americans, not the Chinese. China is officially self sufficient 

If I may, the Senate is at 50/50 with no majority. The problem is Kamalalol Harris...oops I mean VP elect Harris, who in the event of a tie in the senate vote, casts the tie breaker vote. We all know where she buys her socks (figure of speech).

As far as the election and gun rights are concerned, it is a matter of where one lives. In a county in the state, the sheriff and police chiefs have publicly stated they will not go knocking on doors looking for weapons regardless of what laws the feds pass.

This follows that if or maybe IF... one owned a banned firearm due to future regulation, one could not or should not take such firearm to a public range where party spies may be hanging around. One would be wise to have access to private land upon which to target practice, leased from a trustworthy landowner. 

Note: The above is written as a purely speculative "what if" scenario and any relevance to the author or actual events is fictitious and does not necessarily reflect the views of the author.

Anyone who turns in anything gets what they get period. A VAn HAlen quote from Stay Frosty Dont want em to get your goat dont tell em where its hid.

#46 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4042 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted January 13 2021 - 06:15 AM

At this point I don't care what any heckler says to this son of a bitch.  I'm just surprised this doesn't happen more often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users