Fishing at Smith Point - Fishing - Open Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Fishing at Smith Point

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 4963 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted December 23 2020 - 06:25 PM

the following was posted when LIF was new.   Additonal query below.

SUFFOLK COUNTY PARKS:

Gives FREE beach permits and Green Keys to service connected disabled veterans who are Suffolk County residents and the only thing they require is your VA card and your vehicle registration.--Ross Goldberg

Suffolk County Parks Outer Beach Stickers & Green Keys
May be Purchased from West Sayville Golf Course Mon. - Fri.
or Smith Point County Park every day
Smith Point, Cupsogue, Shinnecock, Cedar Point (E. Hampton) & Theodore Roosevelt County Park (formerly Shagwong)

Residents:
Resident Outer Beach Sticker $75.00
Resident Green Key $20.00 valid for 3 yrs

Non-Residents:
Non-resident Outer Beach $200.00
Non-resident Green Key $8.00 (valid for 1 yr.)
Non-resident 1/2 yr. Green Key $8.00
Non-resident 1/2 yr. Outer Beach $75.00
(1/2 year valid from Sept. 16 to Dec.31)

Green Key Access $20, good for 3 years and outer beach 4X4 permit for $75 per calendar year with NO day use fee any more. A resident fall permit is $37.50. Sr. citizen and handicapped discounts on yearly. NON-Resident: $200 permit per year. After Sept. 16th, the tourist (non-resident) fall permit fee is $75. They have day passes at $25 for resident and $35 for NON-residents between Memorial & Labor days. Call main office at 631-854-4949.

Smith Point County Station- 631-852-1315

My fish buddy is moving to the Rocky Point area in January from Nassau county.   We surfcasted at out town beach all along.   If I want to join him at Smiths Point, daytime, not after sunset, NOT 4WD, and after Labor Day, is there a fee for me to park there as a non-county resident ?   I have been told that the booth is only manned from late May through Labor Day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users