This is why I don't patronize a certain dealer in Massapequa - Page 2 - Gun Stores & Gunsmiths - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

This is why I don't patronize a certain dealer in Massapequa

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 thetalonguy

thetalonguy

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 409 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted December 18 2020 - 09:56 PM

I’ve personally had good experiences there. Everyone has been friendly and helpful and I’m not a LEO. I’m very price conscious, if I don’t like a price, then I move on.
  • TheKnot likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 BUGZ

BUGZ

Sharp Shooter!

• 452 posts
  • LocationEX--Long Islander

Posted December 19 2020 - 10:51 AM

When I lived on L.I. Hunter Sports was my store to go to. I never had any problems with them they were always their to help. If you do not like a store just go some were ells. :usa:

• TheKnot likes this

#23 depiazzy

depiazzy

Respected Gunowner

• 134 posts
  • Locationislip

Posted December 19 2020 - 01:46 PM

Since it is the store on sunrise. I’ve never had issues with these guys. Gets me good deals on firearms in stock and usually has what I’m looking for when shopping.

#24 Charlie-NY

Charlie-NY

Respected Gunowner

• 172 posts

Posted December 19 2020 - 02:35 PM

I've been dealing with Mark and his crew since the good old days of the Merrick Sportsman. Mark has taken a small business and turned it into a large and well stocked LGS that serves our community well. Dealing, in part, on the internet is part of nearly every retail establishment, big or small. Scarce firearms virtually set their own price and someone, somewhere is looking for everything. A local store has limited reach. Without utilizing all avenues of retail you just might not survive.

While I live closer to other small shops, my first stop is usually HS when I need something firearm related. Lets help all of these shops survive the next 4 difficult years by banning together and avoiding the type of posts that tend to divide us.

• kardoc, Dakhath, Greencvo and 2 others like this

#25 packetloss

packetloss

Respected Gunowner

• 287 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted December 20 2020 - 09:48 AM

You also have to remember that small LGS aren't getting new stock of merchandise right now.  They don't get shipments of guns, power, primers or anything.   The big stores are getting a fraction of what they order.   I really don't think they have much of a choice but to sell high at this point, otherwise they simply don't have anything to sell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users