Ammo Alerts Section Access - How to become a Donated / Club Member - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Ammo Alerts Section Access

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BogDrakonov

BogDrakonov

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 08 2020 - 02:51 PM

How does one earn access to the Ammo Alerts section?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Jayo1911

Jayo1911

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationRonkonkoma

Posted December 08 2020 - 08:34 PM

what kind of ammo do you need?

#3 only7rounds2

only7rounds2

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted December 09 2020 - 12:40 AM

what kind of ammo do you need?

What kind of ammo do you have?

• KPvette likes this

#4 KPvette

KPvette

Sharp Shooter!

• Topic Starter
  • 483 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted December 09 2020 - 08:13 AM

Why you buying?  

#5 BogDrakonov

BogDrakonov

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 09 2020 - 10:55 AM

Trying to find 5.56/.223 which of course is damned near impossible unless I'm willing to part with organs.

• baxtersmith likes this

#6 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 5016 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted December 11 2020 - 01:37 PM

Hang in if you can.   Being old I am going to start thinning the herd in late January after I get an idea where Shotgun Joe is headed.   I think others may do the same whether it be selling ammo or guns or both, and then even more guys will want to stock up and also buy those seal-able 50 gallon drums for their backyard / boating accidents.  At this point its hard to even figure a price on selling some ammo let alone firearms since so many retailers are out of stock and prices aren't even listed. 

#7 BogDrakonov

BogDrakonov

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 11 2020 - 01:50 PM

So wait until a few months in to Biden's term and then try to find it? I was debating snatching up what I can now even if it's expensive. I can't imagine it getting better.

#8 Superbeck1

Superbeck1

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted December 17 2020 - 05:06 PM

I bought some .223 from wekickbrass.com down in Palm Beach FL that ships direct to you, except 5 boroughs. Its pandemic pricing but the guy was responsive fast and works to find you ammo if he doesn't have it on his shelves.

I dont post here much but I thought I would share the positive experience I had. Take it for what its worth.

16.99 for a box of federal .223 FMJ. Includes shipping.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

#9 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 239 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted December 17 2020 - 06:13 PM

Humm... The country survived a civil war and 8 years of Obamanation. At some point don't even the slowest members of society realize it will survive the retards, known as Liberal Progressives, without going to poop? If you already have a couple of thousand rounds in the closet it will most likely suffice. Unless you just like paying through the nose and getting screwed without foreplay or even kissing. If we don't mimic the great toilet paper panic of 2020 we will be able to add inventory slowly as in the past and at acceptable pricing. BTW whats the shelf life of modern ammo?

#10 BogDrakonov

BogDrakonov

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 18 2020 - 10:02 AM

Humm... The country survived a civil war and 8 years of Obamanation. At some point don't even the slowest members of society realize it will survive the retards, known as Liberal Progressives, without going to poop? If you already have a couple of thousand rounds in the closet it will most likely suffice. Unless you just like paying through the nose and getting screwed without foreplay or even kissing. If we don't mimic the great toilet paper panic of 2020 we will be able to add inventory slowly as in the past and at acceptable pricing. BTW whats the shelf life of modern ammo?

I've got no 5.56 since this is my first time with an AR platform rifle.

I bought some .223 from wekickbrass.com down in Palm Beach FL that ships direct to you, except 5 boroughs. Its pandemic pricing but the guy was responsive fast and works to find you ammo if he doesn't have it on his shelves.

I dont post here much but I thought I would share the positive experience I had. Take it for what its worth.

16.99 for a box of federal .223 FMJ. Includes shipping.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll check it out

#11 baronsydney

baronsydney

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 105 posts

Posted February 08 2021 - 07:15 PM

Recently found various ammo at Niosi and Long island gun source.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users