Resistance to Communist regime in Albany has begun in Buffalo - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Resistance to Communist regime in Albany has begun in Buffalo

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6399 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 24 2020 - 09:46 PM

Time has come for ALL of law enforcement to pick a side. They are either on the side of the Communist regime in Albany or the Constitution (which is the SUPREME law of the land) and the people.

I think it is time for me to join the OATH KEEPERS.

Make sure you watch the whole vid, the last thing a patriot yelled out was "take your Commie s***  elsewhere."

Edited by iGreg, November 24 2020 - 09:55 PM.

• 2edgesword, baxtersmith and ProGodProGunProLife like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 862 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 07:31 AM

Long Island has a chapter of oathkeepers 

Coumo has labeled them a terrorist organization so they need all the support they can get

• NRATC53, TJ Ironhorse and baxtersmith like this

#3 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 4964 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted November 25 2020 - 12:40 PM

Watched the whole video.   What sort of business was this ?

#4 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6399 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 25 2020 - 01:41 PM

Watched the whole video.   What sort of business was this ?

It was a meeting of many business owners called to discuss the Chinese virus restrictions.

#5 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11301 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted November 25 2020 - 03:06 PM

So, I hear that Nassau and Suffolk PD will entertain those anonymous “Karen” complaints with Thanksgiving gatherings exceeding 10 persons.
The De-Fund The Police movement will become a reality.

#6 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25909 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted November 25 2020 - 04:05 PM

I am considering parking every car I can find in front of my house.

• baxtersmith likes this

#7 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 07:23 PM

I am considering parking every car I can find in front of my house.

Legally park them all around your "Karen" neighbor's house instead, and call it in. Would that be "Turkeying" instead of "Swatting"?

• RoadRage likes this

#8 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 07:32 PM

Interesting- a bunch of Buffalo Business owners set up a meeting to discuss how to get through the current climate of lockdowns, etc. A Health Inspector shows up (anonymous complaint) with Sheriffs in tow to close them down. Well, their choice to not wear masks was their own, but when challenged, the Health Inspector could not show them any law that prohibited their meeting. At that point, she was told she was trespassing and ordered to leave by the property owner. Grudgingly, she left. I don't particularly care for some of the language used, but that pales in my dislike for a government that feels it can do as it wishes, and brings armed folks with them to enforce their illegal mandates

• RoadRage likes this

#9 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6399 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 26 2020 - 03:56 AM

So, I hear that Nassau and Suffolk PD will entertain those anonymous “Karen” complaints with Thanksgiving gatherings exceeding 10 persons.

They have BLM, ANTIFA, etc. attacking them both verbally and violently, do the police  also want regular people being critical of them?

The country is more polarized now (on just about everything) than it was prior to the first civil war.

I can see the headlines in the Post now. POLICE RAID HOMES AND BREAK UP THANKSGIVING DINNERS.  

Not a good idea.

Edited by iGreg, November 26 2020 - 03:59 AM.

#10 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11301 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted November 26 2020 - 05:55 AM

Interesting- a bunch of Buffalo Business owners set up a meeting to discuss how to get through the current climate of lockdowns, etc. A Health Inspector shows up (anonymous complaint) with Sheriffs in tow to close them down. Well, their choice to not wear masks was their own, but when challenged, the Health Inspector could not show them any law that prohibited their meeting. At that point, she was told she was trespassing and ordered to leave by the property owner. Grudgingly, she left. I don't particularly care for some of the language used, but that pales in my dislike for a government that feels it can do as it wishes, and brings armed folks with them to enforce their illegal mandates[/size]

Many businesses have had random checks by SLA and local health department personnel using the Covid restrictions rules. The enforcement is a money maker. Hefty fines with suspended liquor license is part of these tactics used.
The Governor is writing books and receiving awards by the progressive liberals.

#11 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1913 posts

Posted November 26 2020 - 08:24 AM

I said it as the first "wave" you know the one that was going to kill over 2 million OMG!! was taking shape and the lockdowns were instituted. If each and every business and citizen says no more what are they really going to be able to do. Pour that tea into the harbor and whats their next move? This is going on 9 FRIGGIN MONTHS now. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#12 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 26 2020 - 09:05 AM

Many businesses have had random checks by SLA and local health department personnel using the Covid restrictions rules. The enforcement is a money maker. Hefty fines with suspended liquor license is part of these tactics used.
The Governor is writing books and receiving awards by the progressive liberals.

Oh, Cash Cow- Absolutely! I am just glad that when faced with legitimate grounds for refusal of the bureaucrat's "Authority", the Sheriffs Deputies left

#13 Tom Mac

Tom Mac

Gun Guru

• 1396 posts
  • LocationLI, NY

Posted November 26 2020 - 09:18 AM

Just remember,  police need a warrant to enter for most issues.... just step outside to talk

Don't think it's going to happen really

#14 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11301 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted November 26 2020 - 03:20 PM

Just remember,  police need a warrant to enter for most issues.... just step outside to talk
Don't think it's going to happen really

Just like many do, don’t answer the door. Police get doors shut in their face all the time.
  • NRATC53 likes this

#15 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 27 2020 - 09:54 PM

Just like many do, don’t answer the door. Police get doors shut in their face all the time.

"Can we come in?"
"No"

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to"

"What have you got to hide?"

"What have you got to plant in there?"

"WHAT? What do you mean?"
"Exactly"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users