NJ Gov Murphy bitch slapped - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

NJ Gov Murphy bitch slapped

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1913 posts

Posted November 24 2020 - 07:47 PM

Anyone see the video of these 2 women just verbally abusing Phil Murphy and his brood of rats as they were didning out?Awesome. This is what must be done to all the libs when they are seen out dining just like they did to our side.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6399 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 24 2020 - 08:37 PM

Yep. What goes around, comes around. We need to fight fire with fire.

#3 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Club LIF Member
  • 7937 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted November 25 2020 - 12:58 AM

Attacking someone out with their kids is off limits IMHO.

One should never become what you hate.

• maierar, Krippledkrapp, Tom Mac and 1 other like this

#4 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 862 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 10:39 AM

Politicians were tarred and feathered for much less levels of oppression back in the start of this country 

As a Christian I believe you should take the higher road. But, if politicians are destroying people’s livelihoods in massive numbers, they should understand that there could be consequences for their actions. They shouldn’t be insulated from the economic damage, increased suicides, increased crimes, increased mental health crisis, increased job losses, increased debt, increased financial strain, etc..they caused on their constituents 

• NRATC53, baxtersmith and thetalonguy like this

#5 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25909 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted November 25 2020 - 04:06 PM

F*ck politicians!

#6 thetalonguy

thetalonguy

Sharp Shooter!

• 409 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted November 25 2020 - 06:30 PM

Politicians were tarred and feathered for much less levels of oppression back in the start of this country

I’m ALL for this today...I keep saying this needs to be brought back. I have yellow feathers for Mayor BigBird
  • NRATC53 and Ancap like this

#7 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 07:13 PM

I am pretty much with you on this, Hell, I thought the attacking of politicians, news people etc when they were trying to eat was wrong, and still do- But these guys just finished telling everyone NOT to do exactly what they are caught doing. My response would be VERY muted because there are kids involved, I feel they should not be witness to what the witless REALLY should get

As a Christian I believe you should take the higher road. But, if politicians are destroying people’s livelihoods in massive numbers, they should understand that there could be consequences for their actions. They shouldn’t be insulated from the economic damage, increased suicides, increased crimes, increased mental health crisis, increased job losses, increased debt, increased financial strain, etc..they caused on their constituents 

Pretty much

• Ancap likes this

#8 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24773 posts

Posted November 25 2020 - 07:14 PM

I’m ALL for this today...I keep saying this needs to be brought back. I have yellow feathers for Mayor BigBird

I actually DO have big Orange boots ESH overboots, and when they're made to go over size 15 boots, they look enormous

Edited by NRATC53, November 25 2020 - 07:15 PM.

• thetalonguy likes this

#9 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • 7937 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted November 25 2020 - 08:15 PM

I am pretty much with you on this, Hell, I thought the attacking of politicians, news people etc when they were trying to eat was wrong, and still do- But these guys just finished telling everyone NOT to do exactly what they are caught doing. My response would be VERY muted because there are kids involved, I feel they should not be witness to what the witless REALLY should get

Pretty much

AFAIK, as governor, Murphy has not currently prohibited dining with immediate family in restaurants, nor is wearing masks required while eating and drinking.     I think Murphy is one of the biggest pieces of excrement in politics, but this was the wrong time and place for ugly confrontation. 

• NRATC53 likes this

#10 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1913 posts

Posted November 26 2020 - 08:28 AM

Sorry but whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Thats what they expect is the other side will take the high road. Well its high time we show them what they look like from our perspective kids or not. They did it to Sara Sanders Huckabee, Rand Paul and many more and it was encouraged by nthose on the left like Crackzine Waters. Turn about is fair play.

#11 Charlie-NY

Charlie-NY

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts

Posted November 26 2020 - 12:59 PM

I agree completely with grifhunter and I'll add that it's never appropriate to protest at anyone's home. Business is business, but  inappropriate conduct only drags you down into the swamp. There are already too many people there. We shouldn't join them.

#12 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1913 posts

Posted November 26 2020 - 03:36 PM

I agree completely with grifhunter and I'll add that it's never appropriate to protest at anyone's home. Business is business, but  inappropriate conduct only drags you down into the swamp. There are already too many people there. We shouldn't join them.

Sorry to disagree but the people in the swamp seem to know no other way but to have their face pushed in it. We must stop taking the high road. A bully can only be dealt with by equal or superior force.This is how to defeat them.

• Phoenix69 likes this

#13 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 862 posts

Posted November 27 2020 - 11:55 AM

almost one million innocent people lost their jobs in New Jersey. Countless children had to witness the turmoil due to financial strain of their parents. But we can’t hide the cold hard truths from children

those jobs are mostly due to the governor’s actions. But we can’t hide the cold hard truths from children

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users