WTF?????? - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

WTF??????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 228 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted November 24 2020 - 06:31 PM

I have always laughed at conspiracy theories but this whole thing makes me think. (someone wright down the date and time plz.) The left seems hell bent on getting the whole country on public assistance. Everyone reliant on the government for their next meal and a roof over their heads. While, waiting with baited breath, for the next stimulus check and inflated unemployment check. The reason behind the erosion of our right to make a living is far scarier than the disease could ever be. Sure the virus is terrible and causes death but folks die all the time and this will continue. Killing an economy, on the other hand, is a new maneuver. The plague or black death killed millions in Europe but came to an end, without antibiotics or even medical intelligence capable of understanding what or how it originated. This will end as well. Question is what will be left?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 maierar

maierar

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 99 posts

Posted November 24 2020 - 06:51 PM

The "Black Death" to which I think you refer lasted about 4 years ( and never completely went away) and killed 200million people when the population was much smaller.

#3 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1917 posts

Posted November 24 2020 - 06:55 PM

The "Black Death" to which I think you refer lasted about 4 years ( and never completely went away) and killed 200million people when the population was much smaller.

Yes and Faucci wasnt the point man at that time. Or was he?

#4 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6409 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 24 2020 - 10:01 PM

Dr. Fraudy and his fellow health fascists would probably say it was because they didn't socially distance and some did not wear masks.

#5 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4046 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted November 25 2020 - 05:04 AM

Yes, this was much better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users