Scientific evidence of voter fraud - US Government Laws & News (2A ONLY) - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Scientific evidence of voter fraud

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 do0zer

do0zer

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 2896 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted November 09 2020 - 05:21 PM

https://www.zerohedg... drops to zero)

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1828 posts

Posted November 09 2020 - 08:22 PM

I do not nee dto be a scientist to know what happened. Trump was crushing it cruesing to and easy victory and they panicked hit the stop  button and added the found harvested fraudulent mail ins.

#3 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6357 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 10 2020 - 01:53 AM

We all know that Silicon Valley and its IT nerds are pro-Commie Dem Hackers. Another good reason to go back to the good old lever machines. They are harder to hack than computers. Back in the 70's and 80's I sometimes worked at the polls as an observer and if a machine already had votes on them it would be clearly visible. Likewise at the end of the day when they opened the back of the machines we could see all the votes tallied and to who. It is also much easier to secure a lever machine and, if necessary, lock them up if there is a challenge and a recount.

Today, many of the voting methods involve computers, at least in the counting process. No matter what they do, computers will always be subject to either technical glitches or outright fraud.

• Phoenix69 likes this

#4 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25763 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted November 10 2020 - 07:45 AM

We all know that Silicon Valley and its IT nerds are pro-Commie Dem Hackers. Another good reason to go back to the good old lever machines. They are harder to hack than computers. Back in the 70's and 80's I sometimes worked at the polls as an observer and if a machine already had votes on them it would be clearly visible. Likewise at the end of the day when they opened the back of the machines we could see all the votes tallied and to who. It is also much easier to secure a lever machine and, if necessary, lock them up if there is a challenge and a recount.

Today, many of the voting methods involve computers, at least in the counting process. No matter what they do, computers will always be subject to either technical glitches or outright fraud.

And that is why the Libs like them.

• iGreg likes this

#5 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7246 posts

Posted November 10 2020 - 11:04 PM

awful. And the Trump campaign is saying that there was coordination between multiple states to commit fraud and this evidence supports that coordination. Interesting. Organized crime. RICO.

#6 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25763 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted November 11 2020 - 06:28 AM

I would love to see a few governors locked up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users