Grim milestone my butt - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Grim milestone my butt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1817 posts

Posted October 16 2020 - 07:55 PM

Here goes the lame stream again stating a grim milestone has been reached in the USA. Eight million CASES not deaths have been reported so far. Did they not realize that 60 MILLION caese of H1N1 were reported from 4/09 to 4/10. 7x as many but this is a grim milestone.More crap as usual.

• covertjy likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 4011 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted October 17 2020 - 06:26 AM

The GRIMMEST milestone of all could happen on Jan. 20, 2021 if we don't spread the word.  I've been on the bandwagon with family and friends.  TRUMP 2020.  His accomplishments speak for themselves.  We've got to stop being so silent about the obvious best choice for President!

#3 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1817 posts

Posted October 17 2020 - 07:54 AM

The GRIMMEST milestone of all could happen on Jan. 20, 2021 if we don't spread the word.  I've been on the bandwagon with family and friends.  TRUMP 2020.  His accomplishments speak for themselves.  We've got to stop being so silent about the obvious best choice for President!

You need not tell me i have always stated we cannot be complacent especially with the Senate in play.The whole Constitution not just the 2nd Amendment is in trouble if the Schumer, Pelosi, Harris crew take over.

• covertjy likes this

#4 Nordon

Nordon

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 6512 posts
  • LocationEast Northport, not far from Brooklyn

Posted October 17 2020 - 08:01 AM

I’m am concerned Gov Cummole will put NY on lockdown at election time, and I never received any type of mail in ballot.

#5 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1817 posts

Posted October 17 2020 - 08:52 AM

I’m am concerned Gov Cummole will put NY on lockdown at election time, and I never received any type of mail in ballot.

Funny how all of these "spikes" occur near election time.

#6 Yoshinkan

Yoshinkan

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 2458 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted October 17 2020 - 01:17 PM

F the media. Same goes for Cuomo.

#7 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6345 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 17 2020 - 05:31 PM

Well, of course, if the number of cases of Kung Flu going sky high, the death rate must really be plummeting. So, I wonder why we don't hear anything about the death rate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users