Biden debate prep - Page 2 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Biden debate prep

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1815 posts

Posted October 05 2020 - 12:05 PM

I left out that Reagan also served as governor of CA, making him way more qualified than Trump for high office.

Well then according to the logic you using Trump is over qualified. ALL politicians are con men./women, panderers and salesmen/women. Every 2 to 4 years they sell you a line of crap,pander to you to get you to buy it and con you when you arent on board. So if Trump is the ultimate of these qualities he is the ultimate candidate no?Also if he failed and bankrupted every business hes had that makes him perfect since everyone of these scumbags bankrupted the US Government and failed its people. 

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 pewpew2020

pewpew2020

Respected Gunowner

• 100 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 05 2020 - 10:16 PM

CNN’s spin on everything is criminal.... we need some journalism reform in this country..

#23 cprstn54

cprstn54

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts
  • LocationCenterport, NY

Posted October 06 2020 - 07:30 AM

Well then according to the logic you using Trump is over qualified. ALL politicians are con men./women, panderers and salesmen/women. Every 2 to 4 years they sell you a line of crap,pander to you to get you to buy it and con you when you arent on board. So if Trump is the ultimate of these qualities he is the ultimate candidate no?Also if he failed and bankrupted every business hes had that makes him perfect since everyone of these scumbags bankrupted the US Government and failed its people. 

We agree that Trump is the worst piece of trash ever to occupy high office.

#24 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24720 posts

Posted October 06 2020 - 08:10 AM

See:

https://www.brooking...ther-countries/

The evidence does not support your beliefs...

So you pick a small point and cite an article that goes along with your beliefs? Some counter....Stop already

#25 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24720 posts

Posted October 06 2020 - 08:12 AM

We agree that Trump is the worst piece of trash ever to occupy high office.

I would not come to that conclusion from what was presented, nor would anyone else who was noit biased against Trump

#26 cprstn54

cprstn54

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts
  • LocationCenterport, NY

Posted October 06 2020 - 10:46 AM

I would not come to that conclusion from what was presented, nor would anyone else who was noit biased against Trump

Bias means that I prejudge him. In fact he does new things every day that ought to disgust every serious citizen.

Yesterday, Bonespur Yellowstain ripped off his mask and gave a military salute -- like he had defeated Hitler and Tojo. Meanwhile this draft dodger hid in the bunker during a peaceful march and ran to the hospital at first symptoms. If Covid-19 is so minor, he should have toughed it out.

I don't know about you, but to avoid three days in the hospital emergency room and a $350K bill (minimum) I think I will let Covid-19 majorly influence my life.

#27 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24720 posts

Posted October 06 2020 - 10:58 AM

Bias means that I prejudge him. In fact he does new things every day that ought to disgust every serious citizen.

Yesterday, Bonespur Yellowstain ripped off his mask and gave a military salute -- like he had defeated Hitler and Tojo. Meanwhile this draft dodger hid in the bunker during a peaceful march and ran to the hospital at first symptoms. If Covid-19 is so minor, he should have toughed it out.

I don't know about you, but to avoid three days in the hospital emergency room and a $350K bill (minimum) I think I will let Covid-19 majorly influence my life.

Your bias is obvious, in how you reply to events that happen

• Lou G likes this

#28 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1815 posts

Posted October 06 2020 - 03:59 PM

Burning down a church isnt exactly peaceful.

#29 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24720 posts

Posted October 06 2020 - 08:25 PM

Burning down a church isnt exactly peaceful.

Well, "Mostly Peaceful", if you listen to the media....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users