Patio Pizza - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Patio Pizza

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1564 posts

Posted August 01 2020 - 08:56 PM

A woman from the "Smithtown Supportive Moms" posted on Facebook to boycott Patio Pizza because the owner supports President Trump and hangs his flag in support of him. The pizzeria is in St James LI and the owners name is Guy Caligiuri. Anyone know or hear about this? Support this shop if it's true please.

• Number 2 likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Tom Mac

Tom Mac

Gun Guru

• 1338 posts
  • LocationLI, NY

Posted August 02 2020 - 08:15 AM

Yes... and his business has grown larger and more profitable after the woman tried to "shame close " his 40+yr old pizza place

All over a trump 202 flag in the rear lot by door.

https://patch.com/ne...ut-donald-trump

https://www.foxbusin...lies-trump-flag

• Stainless45 likes this

#3 Redxbob

Redxbob

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted August 02 2020 - 09:01 AM

Went there the other day after hearing about this and line was out the door, phone doesnt stop ringing with people around the country showing support and even trump tweeted about it
  • TJ Ironhorse likes this

#4 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25492 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted August 02 2020 - 10:37 AM

Well I guess it backfired. Good.

#5 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 2615 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted August 02 2020 - 11:30 AM

Went there the other day after hearing about this and line was out the door, phone doesnt stop ringing with people around the country showing support and even trump tweeted about it

But ! But ! according to the Fake News President Trump is losing support

#6 sigmann45

sigmann45

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 699 posts

Posted August 02 2020 - 07:19 PM

Trump 2020 :popcorn

• BUGZ and TheKnot like this

#7 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • 7860 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted August 02 2020 - 07:27 PM

This is how to respond to cancel culture Karens. 

• TJ Ironhorse and Tom Mac like this

#8 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1564 posts

Posted August 02 2020 - 09:44 PM

Yes and they were gonna put GOYA out of business too.

#9 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 2418 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted August 03 2020 - 12:24 PM

These Trump haters can go to hell. Keep showing your disgusting behavior. We’re tired of it. Every time one of these turds does something negative like this, we must push back harder. IM SICK OF THEM.
Im not aTrump fan, but I did vote for him in 2016. I simply can not ever vote for a Democrat.
I also take issue with the term, shame us. Nothing to be ashamed about being pro American.
Unlike the leftist turds, who should be ashamed.

Edited by TJ Ironhorse, August 03 2020 - 12:27 PM.

• Stainless45, gcloss and Phoenix69 like this

#10 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1564 posts

Posted August 03 2020 - 02:57 PM

These Trump haters can go to hell. Keep showing your disgusting behavior. We’re tired of it. Every time one of these turds does something negative like this, we must push back harder. IM SICK OF THEM.
Im not aTrump fan, but I did vote for him in 2016. I simply can not ever vote for a Democrat.
I also take issue with the term, shame us. Nothing to be ashamed about being pro American.
Unlike the leftist turds, who should be ashamed.

Not to start an issue but since you stated you voted for him but are " not a fan" I always like to pick someones brain and hear why they are or are not fans of someone or something. So why no fan? The tweets, the rough edges, not too good a speaker? Just wanted to get your input and I am not being sarcastic but really curious.

#11 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 2418 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted August 03 2020 - 03:22 PM

Not to start an issue but since you stated you voted for him but are " not a fan" I always like to pick someones brain and hear why they are or are not fans of someone or something. So why no fan? The tweets, the rough edges, not too good a speaker? Just wanted to get your input and I am not being sarcastic but really curious.

Hopefully I can answer you on this.Bottom line, I voted for him because he wasnt Hillary. The choices we had in 2016 were terrible. Neither, in my view were Qualified to be our President. I hoped his crass, often times insulting way of speaking would fade as his term progressed.
They never have. He ran as a pro 2A candidate. I haven’t seen that in his Presidency.
To hear him utter the words, Take the guns first,then worry about due process. Sorry, not what I want to hear from my so called Pro 2A President. Did not step up when it came to bump stocks either.
Having said all this, I fully intend to vote for him again. Why? Because he is still better than any of the left wing Democrats.
  • grifhunter likes this

#12 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1564 posts

Posted August 03 2020 - 07:21 PM

Hopefully I can answer you on this.Bottom line, I voted for him because he wasnt Hillary. The choices we had in 2016 were terrible. Neither, in my view were Qualified to be our President. I hoped his crass, often times insulting way of speaking would fade as his term progressed.
They never have. He ran as a pro 2A candidate. I haven’t seen that in his Presidency.
To hear him utter the words, Take the guns first,then worry about due process. Sorry, not what I want to hear from my so called Pro 2A President. Did not step up when it came to bump stocks either.
Having said all this, I fully intend to vote for him again. Why? Because he is still better than any of the left wing Democrats.

I gotcha and respect your opinion. I am in agreement about the 2nd Amendment was really hoping while he had the House and Senate he would do something to make a unilateral CC nationwide but it never materialized. Dont know if the RINOS were onboard or what but it was a golden opportunity to fix this state to state mess. As far as insults etc I am a bit weary of the Repubs and us having to turn the other cheek. I am glad he smacks their cheeks once in a while especially the MSM. I mean to see that hag on national TV tear uo the State of the Union Speech its kinda at the point of no return as far as manners and being cordial in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users