'Mostly' Peaceful - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

'Mostly' Peaceful

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wowzer

Wowzer

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 719 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted July 29 2020 - 11:26 AM

Tell that to the Wisconsin libtard congressman who tried to film a demonstration:

https://news.yahoo.c...-211330752.html

I hope this changes his mind, but it probably wont, as libtards are fanatics; even if their lying eyes, ears, (and skin from being beaten), tell them that the protestors are a mob, they will still believe in the leftist dream...

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6264 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted July 29 2020 - 11:41 AM

Yep, 63 years old and not an ounce of common sense in his body.

Gary

#3 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 4013 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted July 29 2020 - 02:05 PM

The article said they turned themselves into police.  It would really be a trick if they could turn themselves into humans.

• General.rr likes this

#4 Gort

Gort

Gun Guru

• 1698 posts

Posted July 29 2020 - 02:28 PM

Mostly peaceful.

The history of Hiroshima is mostly uneventful.

• General.rr likes this

#5 rosenad

rosenad

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationnassau county

Posted July 29 2020 - 05:51 PM

ha ha lol

#6 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1827 posts

Posted July 29 2020 - 08:03 PM

These are just spoiled rotten suburban white kids for the most part who are on some physcotropic drug,ignored as children growing up,realize their future is bleak anbd they wont get a job putting diapers on piss clams and most importantly never had to experience a consequence for any of their actions throughout their pathetic existence. It was always"its ok baby you will get a trophy anyway" Oh we dontn hit here we have a time out.All that new age pshycology to raise kids. You know what my time out wass? i had to take some time to recover from the beating.Time out i cant sit my ass is red.Stop this insanity and smack these spoiled petulant children back down. Also I dont know why it is but there seems to be alot of transsexuals in teh BLM circle? Dont know why but it is interesting since one of the BLM founders is married to a he who was a she but now is a he who sits when he pees etc. etc. etc.

#7 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1827 posts

Posted July 30 2020 - 05:24 PM

And to add to my post above the parents of these little squints are abysmal failures as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users