Looking to sell a light mount/handguard/red dot/m-lok sling mount - AR - [Rifles] - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Looking to sell a light mount/handguard/red dot/m-lok sling mount

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dr. glock

dr. glock

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 121 posts

Posted June 28 2020 - 10:18 AM

Mods, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. The buy/sell/trade wasn't working for me so figured I would post it here, but I'll remove the post if requested.  

Looking to sell off some accessories and a red dot sight. Price negotiable if you buy everything. More pictures available, just PM me.

Cav Arms Midlength drop in Plastic handguard with heat shield. Includes deta ring, barrel nut, and circle endcap assembly. New in box, never used, fit between the two halves is perfect, no rough edges anywhere. Perfect for an upper build. $40.

Attached File  IMG-9175.JPG   45.3KB   1 downloads

Spare buffer spring - $5. No room for another picture attachment, but it's a generic spring. Will throw in for free if you buy everything.

Magpul Mlok QD Sling Mount - Great for any attaching a sling to a m-lok handguard. New in box - $15

Attached File  IMG-9182.JPG   90.22KB   1 downloads

AT3 ARO Micro Red dot. https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B07V39BFPS Comes in low profile mount and an absolute cowitness mount/hardware included. Solid reviews online. Great red dot for .22's, Ruger PCC's, delta point pro slide cut pistols, and AK's/AR's/Mini-14's. Lifetime warranty. Almost like new. Got it as a gift so price negotiable for it if you buy more of what is listed here. $100 alone. Great deal, priced online for $150.

Elzetta ZFH1500 light mount for A2 fixed front sight posts - adapters and hardware/tools included. Will still work on featureless without bayonet lug. Used. $15

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users