Cuomo jockeying for postion? - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Cuomo jockeying for postion?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1502 posts

Posted June 26 2020 - 05:43 PM

Andrew Cumo is touting his extraodinary handling of the c-virus and how now NY has the lowest rate in the US. He fails to disclose that he has killed the vulenrable people already so only the strong are left. Now he is offering help to other states that happen to be red states. Texas, Fla. Arizona.  Not Cali. or Washington. Hummm could it be he is trying to sway independents in these red states with an olive branch in case the DNC breaks the glass on his case for an emergency?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25418 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted June 26 2020 - 07:55 PM

He is delusional and will not be the next President. Maybe in his mind, but not in reality.

#3 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6154 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted June 27 2020 - 02:10 AM

He is delusional and will not be the next President. Maybe in his mind, but not in reality.

If I were Gov of a red state I'd tell EL Duce ... Hey, buddy, how many deaths did you have in your state as a whole, and how many did you kill in your nursing homes? 

Edited by iGreg, June 27 2020 - 02:11 AM.

• NRATC53, covertjy and Lou G like this

#4 TheKnot

TheKnot

Respected Gunowner

• 194 posts
  • Locationlong island

Posted June 27 2020 - 06:14 AM

The state of New York averages 141 deaths per 100 thousand . At the present time the state of Florida average is 15 per 100,000 Andrew Cuomo has no right giving anybody any advice Florida's population is the same size and twice the average age El Duce is a douchebag
  • rcpilot likes this

#5 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25418 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted June 27 2020 - 06:45 AM

If I were Gov of a red state I'd tell EL Duce ... Hey, buddy, how many deaths did you have in your state as a whole, and how many did you kill in your nursing homes? 

You could also ask him why, under his leadership, NYS ranks number one in people leaving. 

• TJ Ironhorse likes this

#6 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 3902 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted June 27 2020 - 06:48 AM

Yeah Andy we could use your help down here in Florida.  We still have some living senior citizens.  What's your plan to kill 'em off?  Thanks Buddy.

#7 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24588 posts

Posted June 28 2020 - 09:03 PM

I tried to rent a trailer last time i drove up to NY- Not one on all of LI for a one way out of NY

#8 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24588 posts

Posted June 29 2020 - 07:54 PM

Remember Boys and girls- The DNC can install whoever they want as a candidate, this may be their strategy- Let DJT campaign against Biden, then change candidates at the last minute

#9 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted June 30 2020 - 09:38 AM

Remember Boys and girls- The DNC can install whoever they want as a candidate, this may be their strategy- Let DJT campaign against Biden, then change candidates at the last minute

Hmmm. I think you’re on to something. The expression never say never, may come into play here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users