Crime in Jericho - Long Island Crimes - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Crime in Jericho

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wowzer

Wowzer

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 629 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted June 22 2020 - 07:26 PM

https://patch.com/ne...ericho-car-cops

Since I know the story from friends who know the 2 guys involved, I'm curious if you can figure out what the 4 guys who broke into that car were like (ie white, black, hispanic, asian, or etc). I can't believe how these news stories must now report crimes...

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 the blur

the blur

Gun Guru

• 2952 posts

Posted June 23 2020 - 04:16 AM

I used to live there...    Too close to the LIE.

#3 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 3961 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted June 23 2020 - 05:46 AM

One of the GENTLEMEN had a doo rag and the other GENTLEMAN had dreadlocks.  DO WHITE LIVES MATTER ANYMORE?  I GUESS NOT. The third suspect was 5 foot 6 inches....Mugsy Bogues?

#4 notphilivey

notphilivey

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 54 posts
  • Locationnassau county

Posted June 23 2020 - 07:11 AM

There were about 200 rioters with do rags and BLM  signs blocking the entrance to and from the Northern State and LIE on Route 106 about 3 pm on Sunday. They made me late for an appointment and caused inconvenience to all. The Nassau County cops should have arrested all of them and kept them until Monday AM before seeing a judge at Hempstead District. Instead, per orders, they diverted traffic and stood there mute and helpless. This madness has to end. Jericho is not East NY. If the police are allowed to do their jobs they will be supported.

#5 Tom Mac

Tom Mac

Gun Guru

• 1359 posts
  • LocationLI, NY

Posted June 23 2020 - 07:48 AM

. This madness has to end. Jericho is not East NY. If the police are allowed to do their jobs they will be supported.

IMO, not as much support as you would think....

#6 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4898 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted June 23 2020 - 11:47 AM

There were about 200 rioters with do rags and BLM  signs blocking the entrance to and from the Northern State and LIE on Route 106 about 3 pm on Sunday. They made me late for an appointment and caused inconvenience to all. The Nassau County cops should have arrested all of them and kept them until Monday AM before seeing a judge at Hempstead District. Instead, per orders, they diverted traffic and stood there mute and helpless. This madness has to end. Jericho is not East NY. If the police are allowed to do their jobs they will be supported.

Is there anything prohibiting the cops from simply spraying the area where they are loitering with that artificial skunk spray ?   Inquiring mind needs to know.

#7 notphilivey

notphilivey

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 54 posts
  • Locationnassau county

Posted June 24 2020 - 07:15 AM

If they spayed these vermin,  the NCPD would be sued for assault by an ambulance chasing lawyer and our spineless County Executive would pay them out of our tax dollars ala DeBlasio in a nuisance settlement.  Better to arrest and  remove them one by one. Put the plastic ties on them. No DATs. Put them through the system. See you Monday at arraignment. They won't like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users