Trump in trouble? - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Trump in trouble?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1355 posts

Posted May 20 2020 - 06:23 PM

I know most of you people say dont fear about Novemeber but something just doesnt feel right.Even FOX news has Trump behind Creepy Joe in a national poll. WTF?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2387 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted May 20 2020 - 06:35 PM

I dont think the Donald is going to win in November. If he loses, kiss the good old USA goodbye
He is no hero, but he is better than than any Democrats

Edited by TJ Ironhorse, May 20 2020 - 06:35 PM.

#3 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25226 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted May 20 2020 - 07:43 PM

Why do people worry about  polls this far out. Remember Hillary would be President if polls were correct.

• iGreg and baxtersmith like this

#4 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7057 posts

Posted May 20 2020 - 07:59 PM

Hillary, the best qualified person to ever run for president, was beating Trump up until the day of the election. When has Trump not been in trouble with the MSM including Fox. I never say never but I don't see Biden beating Trump in November. The guy is a worse candidate than Hillary.

• iGreg, baxtersmith and Phoenix69 like this

#5 Tom Mac

Tom Mac

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 1307 posts
  • LocationLI, NY

Posted May 20 2020 - 08:31 PM

Trump is in ...no issue

#6 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1355 posts

Posted May 20 2020 - 08:35 PM

I guess there is no real enthusiam in either camp with the Covid around. Maybe not seeing those huge rallies of Trumps is having a negative effect on me.Maybe because his biggest strong talking point is no longer there through no fault of his but of course the MSM can brainwash alot of numbskulls into thinking "its Trumps fault"

#7 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Club LIF Member
  • 7821 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted May 20 2020 - 11:47 PM

For the last 3 years:

Trump has 9/10 media outlets daily bashing him.

He has had 98% of the night time talk shows, social media influencers and  pop culture artists condemning him.

99% of colleges indoctrinating young people against him,

a hackneyed Russian investigation scandal,

an impeachment based on Ukraine nonsense,

and yet.....he is only 5-7 points behind a never bright, never accomplished, back benching lifetime  hack politician, who is under investigation for rape, whose offspring are corrupt swamp dwellers, and who is himself demonstrably senile.

I think its a horse race, neck and neck at this point, and if a credible treatment or vaccine is developed before November,  Trump should handle Biden with ease.  If we remain at 30% unemployed, however..............

#8 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2387 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted May 21 2020 - 08:35 AM

For the last 3 years:
Trump has 9/10 media outlets daily bashing him.
He has had 98% of the night time talk shows, social media influencers and  pop culture artists condemning him.
99% of colleges indoctrinating young people against him,
a hackneyed Russian investigation scandal,
an impeachment based on Ukraine nonsense,

and yet.....he is only 5-7 points behind a never bright, never accomplished, back benching lifetime  hack politician, who is under investigation for rape, whose offspring are corrupt swamp dwellers, and who is himself demonstrably senile.

I think its a horse race, neck and neck at this point, and if a credible treatment or vaccine is developed before November,  Trump should handle Biden with ease.  If we remain at 30% unemployed, however..............

Ah, thats my concern. That huge unemployment number. The loonyleft will convince their sheep that its all his fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users