New Yorkers rebel against EL Duce - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

New Yorkers rebel against EL Duce

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6086 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 17 2020 - 03:33 PM

01-aa-frontd-e1589705633359.png

People flock to NYC-area bars, beaches as ‘quarantine fatigue’ intensifies

https://nypost.com/2...ue-intensifies/

Edited by iGreg, May 17 2020 - 03:34 PM.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 18 2020 - 11:21 AM

I can almost understand taking added risk for your job. But increasing your risk so you can go to a crowded beach or bar or house party is short sighted IMHO. Some are going to live or die and regret it. Or worse, someone they know and love will live or die because of their decision.

#3 Charlie-NY

Charlie-NY

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 115 posts

Posted May 18 2020 - 12:41 PM

I can almost understand taking added risk for your job. But increasing your risk so you can go to a crowded beach or bar or house party is short sighted IMHO. Some are going to live or die and regret it. Or worse, someone they know and love will live or die because of their decision.

I am in complete agreement with what you've stated. It's surprising that more people just don't share this concern.

#4 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 18 2020 - 05:06 PM

I am in complete agreement with what you've stated. It's surprising that more people just don't share this concern.

I was young once and did some down right stupid, irresponsible and dangerous things. I can almost give a young person a pass. But you would hope responsible adults would have reached the point where they are considering more than just the instant gratification of having a beer in a crowded bar, think long term and beyond their immediate want or need.

#5 General.rr

General.rr

Temp. self-imposed ban.

• 4349 posts
  • LocationIn the basket somewhere

Posted May 18 2020 - 07:58 PM

I was practicing physical distancing (why they call it "social"?) long before social networks were a thing.

I wash my hands a lot and shower daily. 

I don't let people sneeze, spit at me or touch my face.

I also can't understand that the lying media and incompetent government had an awakening and started telling the truth and and have my best interest in mind. 

So..    

• iGreg likes this

#6 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25215 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted May 18 2020 - 08:06 PM

I was practicing physical distancing (why they call it "social"?) long before social networks were a thing.

I wash my hands a lot and shower daily. 

I don't let people sneeze, spit at me or touch my face.

I also can't understand that the lying media and incompetent government had an awakening and started telling the truth and and have my best interest in mind. 

So..    

They (whoever they are) must make up all these phrases like "social distancing" because they think they are elite. An example of social distancing would be me calling up someone I knew a told them I wanted nothing to do with them anymore. 

• iGreg likes this

#7 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1335 posts

Posted May 19 2020 - 12:20 PM

They (whoever they are) must make up all these phrases like "social distancing" because they think they are elite. An example of social distancing would be me calling up someone I knew a told them I wanted nothing to do with them anymore. 

I call that GET LOST!!

• iGreg and Phoenix69 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users