TRUMP says Commack lockdown protesters are "...Great people!" - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

TRUMP says Commack lockdown protesters are "...Great people!"

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6086 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 16 2020 - 04:35 PM

Then Saturday morning Trump retweeted the video a again, this time adding the caption "People can't get enough of this. Great people!"

TRUMP also said "FAKE NEWS IS NOT ESSENTIAL"

https://patch.com/ne..._campaign=alert

Edited by iGreg, May 16 2020 - 04:40 PM.

• samwag, baxtersmith and SYTY like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 General.rr

General.rr

Temp. self-imposed ban.

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 4349 posts
  • LocationIn the basket somewhere

Posted May 17 2020 - 11:55 AM

....and I agree.

#3 covertjy

covertjy

Gun Guru

• 3852 posts
  • LocationThe Free World

Posted May 20 2020 - 04:56 AM

Being from Commack I'm proud of my one time neighbors and would have joined them.  All the Never Trumpers and alarmists are really scared of an organized group of protesters?  Go to Chicago and try to walk on their streets when they're angry.  CNN shaking in their boots and trying to make their viewers shake too.  

#4 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10984 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted May 20 2020 - 06:00 AM

Being from Commack I'm proud of my one time neighbors and would have joined them. All the Never Trumpers and alarmists are really scared of an organized group of protesters? Go to Chicago and try to walk on their streets when they're angry. CNN shaking in their boots and trying to make their viewers shake too.

That guy who walked over to the Soy Boy reporter was great telling him he’s taking Hydroxychloroquine. Even Howard Stern brought that up in his show. Let’s open things up, people want to work!

#5 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 20 2020 - 09:27 AM

That guy who walked over to the Soy Boy reporter was great telling him he’s taking Hydroxychloroquine. Even Howard Stern brought that up in his show. Let’s open things up, people want to work!

Again, I think the critical question is what constitutes "open things up"? The statement "open things up" can be interpreted in many ways. The critical issue is the details and you're going to get 101 different definitions of what "open things up" means.

#6 BrandonS8

BrandonS8

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • Locationnesconset

Posted May 20 2020 - 10:37 AM

Being from Commack I'm proud of my one time neighbors and would have joined them.  All the Never Trumpers and alarmists are really scared of an organized group of protesters?  Go to Chicago and try to walk on their streets when they're angry.  CNN shaking in their boots and trying to make their viewers shake too.  

Almost nobody there was from Commack, it was organized by a group out of Setauket.  They only used Commack for the location.

#7 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 10984 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted May 20 2020 - 01:22 PM

Almost nobody there was from Commack, it was organized by a group out of Setauket.  They only used Commack for the location.

Howard Stern reported it as Huntington. More misinformation from the King of All Media!

#8 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6086 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 20 2020 - 03:12 PM

So you have a list of everyone and their home and business addresses who were there, and all the drivers who honked their horn in support as they drove by to make  such a blanket statement?

Suffolk residents organizing a demonstration in Suffolk at a major intersection. Try something else to denigrate people for standing up for their Constitutional rights to their private property.

troll.png

Edited by iGreg, May 20 2020 - 03:14 PM.

#9 BrandonS8

BrandonS8

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • Locationnesconset

Posted May 21 2020 - 09:41 AM

Howard Stern reported it as Huntington. More misinformation from the King of All Media!

Actually it is accurate.  That portion of Commack is in the town of Huntington.  

#10 BrandonS8

BrandonS8

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • Locationnesconset

Posted May 21 2020 - 09:44 AM

So you have a list of everyone and their home and business addresses who were there, and all the drivers who honked their horn in support as they drove by to make  such a blanket statement?

Suffolk residents organizing a demonstration in Suffolk at a major intersection. Try something else to denigrate people for standing up for their Constitutional rights to their private property.

attachicon.giftroll.png

Sorry if you confuse stating a simple fact, sorry if you call that anything but what it is.

Go on the setauket patriots FB page, they discuss why they used Commack.  I will give you a hint, they did not say it was because a majority was from commack. 

#11 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10984 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted May 21 2020 - 09:47 AM

Actually it is accurate. That portion of Commack is in the town of Huntington.

Howard Stern didn’t report it as a hamlet in The Town of Huntington. It’s not actually accurate reporting. Misinformation!
Howard Stern hates Trump and is part of the liberal progressive Hollywood elites.
I wish Howard was pre 2001. He hated Rosie O’Donnell!

#12 BrandonS8

BrandonS8

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • Locationnesconset

Posted May 22 2020 - 11:27 AM

Howard Stern didn’t report it as a hamlet in The Town of Huntington. It’s not actually accurate reporting. Misinformation!
Howard Stern hates Trump and is part of the liberal progressive Hollywood elites.

Howard Stern hates Trump?  How did you figure that out?  Nothing gets past you! 

What other obvious things can you point out today.  Lets hear them.  is the sky blue?

#13 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10984 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted May 22 2020 - 12:08 PM

Howard Stern hates Trump?  How did you figure that out?  Nothing gets past you! 

What other obvious things can you point out today.  Lets hear them.  is the sky blue?

Baba Booey!

#14 Incognito

Incognito

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1983 posts
  • LocationSmithtown, NY

Posted May 22 2020 - 12:54 PM

Actually it is accurate.  That portion of Commack is in the town of Huntington.  

The video shows that the protest was in front of the Macy's shopping center.

The western entrance to the shopping center is +/- 211 yards east of Town Line Road / Commack Road. (per Google Earth).

For the record, that is in Smithtown.

Attached Thumbnails

• Annotation 2020-05-22 140236.gif

Edited by Incognito, May 22 2020 - 01:03 PM.

• boosti likes this

#15 Scrappy.NY

Scrappy.NY

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationHuntington, NY

Posted May 22 2020 - 12:57 PM

Dont forget Howard will always show his true colors. In his latest rant he says that he hates the Trump voters.

IMO he is full of s***

https://nypost.com/2...d-trump-voters/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users