El Duce Decrees Long Island same as NYC - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

El Duce Decrees Long Island same as NYC

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6086 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 14 2020 - 03:40 PM

EL Duce issues his decree on which (and how) some businesses may open in NYS. He sees Long Island to be same as NYC.

New York Releases Business Reopening Guidelines By Industry  New York officials have released reopening guidelines by industry for essential and nonessential businesses.

https://patch.com/ne..._campaign=alert

Here he is announcing his new decree as he heroically wages war on this virus:

Edited by iGreg, May 14 2020 - 03:42 PM.

• baxtersmith likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted May 14 2020 - 04:00 PM

Long Island IS a hotspot and has not met the guidelines

• pequa1 and rlitman like this

#3 minuteman1970

minuteman1970

Gun Guru

• 543 posts

Posted May 14 2020 - 04:27 PM

Let me guess, gunshops and ranges are to remain closed until further notice?

#4 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25215 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted May 14 2020 - 04:36 PM

The people in Montauk are really dropping like flies.

• Stainless45 likes this

#5 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2382 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted May 14 2020 - 06:06 PM

Let me guess, gunshops and ranges are to remain closed until further notice?

But of course comrade.

#6 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1335 posts

Posted May 14 2020 - 07:14 PM

Everyone just go open your business and go back to work. If people want to come and give you business(I think they will) its of their own free will. If not then they can wait til Gov Andy lets them know what to do. In case you didn't know it LOTS of people NEED government to make their every decision for them To these LOSERS Govt is their Mom, DAd lover doctor lawyer advisor and everything else in life. They are lost without that intervention and brainwashed into believing that the government knows all. You know when I first knew the Govt was full of shit? Something so small has such a impact on me. It was the innocuous seat belt law.I began to analyze it and thought now why would the Govt care if I go through a windshield. I mean who but me am I hurting then it hit me.It was and is a revenue scam.Just like they say they care about us during this crisis and they know whats best is bullshit. They cant find their asses with both hands.I bet the insurance lobby paid them to enact the seatbelt law cause they were tired of making those million dollar payouts the legal eagles were getting the victims families.Yeah I am so moved by their concern. Never wore a seatbelt since and only got nabbed 1x in all those years.No you can count me as a non believer of the govt predictions along with Nostradamus Fauci. Nope its all a political power struggle now so I made it 58 years listening to that little voice in my head and that one big voice(Mom) so that's my route.

• iGreg, baxtersmith and Lou G like this

#7 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25215 posts

Posted May 14 2020 - 08:12 PM

Speaking of Nostradamus Fauci I never realized how short he was, That could explain things.

#8 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 2543 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted May 15 2020 - 08:38 AM

Please refer to Andy Boy as EL Douchey

• Stainless45 likes this

#9 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4844 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted May 15 2020 - 09:23 AM

Long Island IS a hotspot and has not met the guidelines

All I know is that my neighbors respectively are having grannies and grankids visit all the time.   Get those caskets ready !

#10 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 10:19 AM

Everyone just go open your business and go back to work. If people want to come and give you business(I think they will) its of their own free will...I bet the insurance lobby paid them to enact the seatbelt law cause they were tired of making those million dollar payouts the legal eagles were getting the victims families.Yeah I am so moved by their concern.

There is a lot I could say about this post but I'll leave it at this...

Open you business in spite of the government's direction and don't follow their guidelines but keep you lawyers phone number handy and your liability insurance paid because the first time someone alleges they caught the virus after visiting your establishment you're going to need them. It doesn't have to be true but the fact that you violated the government guidelines will be a major strike against you.
  • only7rounds likes this

#11 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10984 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted May 15 2020 - 10:23 AM

Many people are happy sitting home making more money with the unemployment benefits. The party can’t last forever!
  • iGreg and Lou G like this

#12 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1335 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 11:16 AM

There is a lot I could say about this post but I'll leave it at this...

Open you business in spite of the government's direction and don't follow their guidelines but keep you lawyers phone number handy and your liability insurance paid because the first time someone alleges they caught the virus after visiting your establishment you're going to need them. It doesn't have to be true but the fact that you violated the government guidelines will be a major strike against you.

I will take that fight since my First Amendment rights have already been violated and we can go from there. How about this the people who want to go back to work and run their businesses go ahead since we know the risks and the people who want to stay home and pine away the hours on a lot of IF this and IF that go ahead and collect your check but when it runs out don't go crying how you(not you specifically)cant survive. IFf my mother had wheels shed be a wagon.Our every move on the biggest 2 letter word in the dictionary IF. They keep this power grab going now that the goalposts are at JUNE 15th just like I said their power will increase. How about this for their next move If you own a gun you have to be sure no one is near you when you carry it or have it in you car cause IF someone is injured by it then your libel IF. Oh and don't let me hear but we have a 2nd Amendment crap cause NYC won that one so IF we had a real 2nd we wouldn't have any of these restrictions.

• samwag and baxtersmith like this

#13 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 12:35 PM

I will take that fight since my First Amendment rights have already been violated and we can go from there. How about this the people who want to go back to work and run their businesses go ahead since we know the risks and the people who want to stay home and pine away the hours on a lot of IF this and IF that go ahead and collect your check but when it runs out don't go crying how you(not you specifically)cant survive. IFf my mother had wheels shed be a wagon.Our every move on the biggest 2 letter word in the dictionary IF. They keep this power grab going now that the goalposts are at JUNE 15th just like I said their power will increase. How about this for their next move If you own a gun you have to be sure no one is near you when you carry it or have it in you car cause IF someone is injured by it then your libel IF. Oh and don't let me hear but we have a 2nd Amendment crap cause NYC won that one so IF we had a real 2nd we wouldn't have any of these restrictions.

I have no problems with a fight but people should have some idea of what the fight may entail and not go into it blindly. Have you ever had to deal with lawyers and the courts? I have and even when you win you lose, just ask Michael Flynn.

#14 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 343 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted May 15 2020 - 03:49 PM

I have no problems with a fight but people should have some idea of what the fight may entail and not go into it blindly. Have you ever had to deal with lawyers and the courts? I have and even when you win you lose, just ask Michael Flynn.

There is absolutely no way to prove where someone caught the virus. If just accusing was enough to get it in to the courts you would see at least 1,000 cases already filed against every home depot ,Walmart and every other big box store already.

Flynn is not over yet, I would hazard a guess this will end with him in a significantly better position than before it all started.

• Lou G likes this

#15 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25215 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 05:01 PM

Many people are happy sitting home making more money with the unemployment benefits. The party can’t last forever!

That is what the Dems want. Everybody just sits home while the government takes care of them.

• baxtersmith, Lou G and Roufus like this

#16 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 2543 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted May 15 2020 - 06:55 PM

That is what the Dems want. Everybody just sits home while the government takes care of them.

And most of em !  think a 401k is a new brand of crack

#17 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 07:37 PM

There is absolutely no way to prove where someone caught the virus. If just accusing was enough to get it in to the courts you would see at least 1,000 cases already filed against every home depot ,Walmart and every other big box store already.

Flynn is not over yet, I would hazard a guess this will end with him in a significantly better position than before it all started.

I was in a car accident 20 years ago. A woman ran a red light and hit my car in the intersection. The police arrive and the officer comes into the ambulance where I was with my son and says "she admitted she ran the red light" and puts that in his report.

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail for her attorney notifying me that I'm being sued for $1 million dollars. It took 10 YEARS to get to the end of that mess with a number of depositions taken and numerous court dates set and cancelled until she finally moved out of state and dropped the case.

Don't tell me about what can't be proven in court. Thousands of dollars can be spend before a case ever gets to court.

And yes, Flynn, someone the FBI agency said had NOT lied, is still caught up in this mess.

Edited by 2edgesword, May 15 2020 - 07:38 PM.

• only7rounds likes this

#18 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• 11551 posts

Posted May 15 2020 - 10:23 PM

Well he's a Dick, so....

#19 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 343 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted May 17 2020 - 08:17 AM

I was in a car accident 20 years ago. A woman ran a red light and hit my car in the intersection. The police arrive and the officer comes into the ambulance where I was with my son and says "she admitted she ran the red light" and puts that in his report.

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail for her attorney notifying me that I'm being sued for $1 million dollars. It took 10 YEARS to get to the end of that mess with a number of depositions taken and numerous court dates set and cancelled until she finally moved out of state and dropped the case.

Don't tell me about what can't be proven in court. Thousands of dollars can be spend before a case ever gets to court.

And yes, Flynn, someone the FBI agency said had NOT lied, is still caught up in this mess.

Had a similar experience happen to me about 15 years ago. Sent police report to the insurance company. Got settled in about five minutes no cost to me.

Obviously your experience was vastly different. Also does not mean all things are handled the same by different people.

When the lawsuits come out against home depot for catching the china flu while shopping you can tell me i was wrong.

Until then you are speculating on what the future holds based on your singular individual experience.

#20 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7045 posts

Posted May 17 2020 - 09:57 AM

Had a similar experience happen to me about 15 years ago. Sent police report to the insurance company. Got settled in about five minutes no cost to me.

Obviously your experience was vastly different. Also does not mean all things are handled the same by different people.

When the lawsuits come out against home depot for catching the china flu while shopping you can tell me i was wrong.

Until then you are speculating on what the future holds based on your singular individual experience.

My insurance company at the time (Allstate) would not settle. When insurance companies settle they only encourage unscrupulous lawyers to take cases that have no merit because they think the insurance company would rather make some kind of payout rather than go through the expense of fighting the claim in court.

So my point is this, I'm not concerned with Home Depot. They have deep pockets and can afford to deal with a prolonged legal battle. My concern is a restaurant that my just barely be able to cover their expenses when they are only getting 50% of their customers and then have to deal with a lawsuit, lawyers, insurance companies, courts and rising insurance premiums or a dropped policy because they get tied up in a lawsuit that may not have merit but is still going to have to go through the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users