Michigan protesters storm state 'Men with rifles yelling at us' - US Government Laws & News (2A ONLY) - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Michigan protesters storm state 'Men with rifles yelling at us'

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 NYC_Under_Dictatorship

NYC_Under_Dictatorship

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEnslaved New Yorker

Posted April 30 2020 - 05:34 PM

Dozens of protesters, some of whom were armed, gathered Thursday inside Michigan's Capitol building to voice their opposition to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order, with tensions high as lawmakers were poised to debate an extension of the declaration.

Holding American flags and handmade signs, the demonstrators in Lansing first congregated shoulder-to-shoulder outside before demanding to be let inside the building. Some chanted "Let us in," The Detroit News reported.

Dennis Sigler, 66, of Mason, told the newspaper he attended the protest out of respect for others and not because he was worried about the COVID-19.

https://www.foxnews....wLHWiZQ6_THjug0

• iGreg likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• 1231 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 30 2020 - 05:38 PM

There will be bloodshed

• baxtersmith and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#3 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10975 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 30 2020 - 06:05 PM

There will be bloodshed

We are in for violent times.
  • baxtersmith and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#4 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted April 30 2020 - 06:53 PM

I am hoping that Michigans  Capitol is the new Ft. Sumtner.

• Lou G and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#5 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25203 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 30 2020 - 08:25 PM

When leftists protest against businesses the businesses are the bad guys. When people on the right protest against government the protesters are the bad guys. 

#6 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7044 posts

Posted April 30 2020 - 08:28 PM

You're "hoping" for a gunfight?

• NYC_Under_Dictatorship likes this

#7 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6078 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 01 2020 - 02:05 AM

Keep your powder dry.

Edited by iGreg, May 01 2020 - 02:14 AM.

#8 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6078 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 01 2020 - 02:16 AM

#9 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted May 01 2020 - 04:31 AM

You're "hoping" for a gunfight?

For Freedom.For restoration of our Constitutional Rights.

• baxtersmith and Lou G like this

#10 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7044 posts

Posted May 01 2020 - 06:14 AM

For Freedom.For restoration of our Constitutional Rights.

Our freedoms are not without limitations. The elected officials are elected to protect the rights and freedoms of all of the citizens of the locality, county, state and country they are living in. This issue isn't just about you. I don't take someone losing their job lightly. I also don't take someone losing their life lightly. You can find another job. You don't get a second chance at life.

I go to work and get infected. I come home and infect my son. My son sits next to your son on the bus. He now gets infected and brings it home to you. Your son overcomes the illness but your wife does not. It's not just about you but everyone in your family and community.
  • only7rounds likes this

#11 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 25203 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted May 01 2020 - 06:40 AM

But Michigan is doing this.....

https://nypost.com/2...virus-lockdown/

#12 NYC_Under_Dictatorship

NYC_Under_Dictatorship

Respected Gunowner

• 143 posts
  • LocationEnslaved New Yorker

Posted May 01 2020 - 02:36 PM

The difference between NY ENSLAVED and Michigan ...

#13 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted May 01 2020 - 02:49 PM

Our freedoms are not without limitations. The elected officials are elected to protect the rights and freedoms of all of the citizens of the locality, county, state and country they are living in. This issue isn't just about you. I don't take someone losing their job lightly. I also don't take someone losing their life lightly. You can find another job. You don't get a second chance at life.

I go to work and get infected. I come home and infect my son. My son sits next to your son on the bus. He now gets infected and brings it home to you. Your son overcomes the illness but your wife does not. It's not just about you but everyone in your family and community.

Ok you make your decision to stay home but don't dare put this imposition on me and my freedom.They apparently have you bamvboozled so stay hiden I wont not now not ever not for you or anyone.

• iGreg, Phoenix69 and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#14 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted May 01 2020 - 02:52 PM

Where are the 3 million that were gonna die? Then it was 2 million then 1 million blah blah blah you go and believe the state media not me.Strange that a government that is suppose to "protect" you wont allow a drug that has a proben track record to be used in some cases. They don't want it to end and they aren't for you and you can garuntee  that. ITS CONTROL and nobody but my body controls me.

• iGreg, Phoenix69 and NYC_Under_Dictatorship like this

#15 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6078 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted May 02 2020 - 02:09 AM

I would never deny anyone's right to live in isolation. Just as I expect those people not to deny my right to not live in isolation or forced to shutdown my business.

#16 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted May 02 2020 - 04:53 AM

I would never deny anyone's right to live in isolation. Just as I expect those people not to deny my right to not live in isolation or forced to shutdown my business.

That's what I have been trying to express in my ranting round about way.I can add that anyone who says but your way puts lives at risk well staying isolated puts my families health and well being at risk as well so I will take the risk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users