Impeachment or Assination? - US Government Laws & News (2A ONLY) - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Impeachment or Assination?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 196 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted December 05 2019 - 01:10 PM

Watching Pelosi this morning in addition to the last days of House meetings on impeachment left me wondering if I'm the only one who sees the ridiculous, duplicity of the Democrat. On one hand they are doing this to preserve the Constitution as the "Holy Grail". Quoting passages as if scripture only to throw it under the bus when it suits them. There are few passages in it as clear as the 2nd. amendment, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". Oops! that one don't count. It was written to allow the people to keep the "swamp" from turning us into a herd of sheep. But Trump, the guy who created the hottest economy and strongest military in recent decades is a Villon?
Don't folks realize that Biden abused his office in getting a tit job for his son. Trump wanted to expose this. Isn't this part of his job? Would it help "preserve the Union, to let this crook become POTUS? When you set out to "DRAIN THE SWAMP"  do u hire alligators to do the work? Lets get real.

Stephen

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7044 posts

Posted December 05 2019 - 01:46 PM

Duplicity times 1,000! Just when you think the Dems in Congress couldn't sink any lower they surprise you with a new low. They has zero regard for the Constitution, the office of the Presidency or the welfare of the country. Collusion then obstruction and now this. It has been a total disgrace. There may be a percentage of the population that is eager to laps up this "stuff" (anything related to trashing the President) but I think the majority of the American people are sick of it. Hyper partisanship to the nth degree. My sense is this is going to result in a major backlash against the democrat party and whoever their candidate may be in 2020. They just don't have enough sense to know when enough is enough.
  • Lou G likes this

#3 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25203 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted December 05 2019 - 02:39 PM

Duplicity times 1,000! Just when you think the Dems in Congress couldn't sink any lower they surprise you with a new low. They has zero regard for the Constitution, the office of the Presidency or the welfare of the country. Collusion then obstruction and now this. It has been a total disgrace. There may be a percentage of the population that is eager to laps up this "stuff" (anything related to trashing the President) but I think the majority of the American people are sick of it. Hyper partisanship to the nth degree. My sense is this is going to result in a major backlash against the democrat party and whoever their candidate may be in 2020. They just don't have enough sense to know when enough is enough.

There are no depths how low they can go. 

#4 mvphilly

mvphilly

Gun Guru

• 1317 posts

Posted December 05 2019 - 03:53 PM

That Doug Collins dirtyed them all yesterday and I loved it.

#5 a7vette2

a7vette2

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 808 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 05 2019 - 05:54 PM

When referring to an investigation into Burisma, Trump said, "Can you do US a favor? OUR country has been through a lot." How is that interfering with an election or  attempting to use his position to "go after" a political opponent for personal gain? He never mentioned Blowhard Joe or his druggy loser very rich son. How is that a problem? 

• Parashooter likes this

#6 Roufus

Roufus

Respected Gunowner

• 196 posts
  • LocationNassau Cty.

Posted December 05 2019 - 07:35 PM

I want to thank y'all for not mentioning my use of the verb assination. which weans to rear end a fellow Liberal.  The Glock talk guys had a field day on me about that. Of course we Long Islanders are smart enough to realize I meant "ASSASSINATION". I figured any word with ass in it would work for the Dems. LOL

• a7vette2 likes this

#7 Ancap

Ancap

Gun Guru

• 583 posts

Posted December 05 2019 - 11:47 PM

I’m no trump fan

But when it comes to the Ukraine the focus should be on Biden, Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry
  • Parashooter likes this

#8 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 2538 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted December 06 2019 - 05:02 PM

I think the whole process is asinine

• Parashooter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users