Chester's remodeling?(i hope) - Page 3 - Gun Stores & Gunsmiths - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Chester's remodeling?(i hope)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 10977 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted January 10 2020 - 08:11 AM

If that "Hunting rifle" as it was called when the murder suicide happened is NOT an assault weapon then Chester never needed a NYS dealers license to sell it!!!!

I don’t believe it’s just this one item only. Chester will need to prove he sold those items before losing his NY dealer license. His defense attorney can pick apart these things easily and prove it was an overzealous DA with a personal vendetta.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25208 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 10 2020 - 08:30 AM

I thought gravity knives were legal now.

#43 Shotgun682

Shotgun682

LIF Official Supporter

• Club LIF Member
  • 2284 posts

Posted January 10 2020 - 10:46 AM

I don’t believe it’s just this one item only. Chester will need to prove he sold those items before losing his NY dealer license. His defense attorney can pick apart these things easily and prove it was an overzealous DA with a personal vendetta.

Oh he has more against him I was just pointing at that one rifle because they made a big case over it which may be a total fail, but hell let's make him the scumbag of the week in Suffolk

The 50cal was another bullshit lie.. Not an assault weapon and totally legal for Chester to sell without a NYS dealers license but let's scare the sheep and make them feel so good that Sini and his team saved Suffolk from a hole punching, tank killer rifle.

At the end Sini also answered a question and said many guns were stolen...BULLSHIT

So with all the lies Sini told what can you believe about the rest..

I wish Chester luck he will need it.

FUTS

Edited by Shotgun682, January 10 2020 - 10:49 AM.

• blue steel and boosti like this

#44 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• 1232 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 10 2020 - 04:16 PM

The .50 cal appears to be a Barrett M82. It is a semi auto with a PG and flash hider.

• boosti likes this

#45 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3746 posts

Posted January 10 2020 - 05:17 PM

Trust me, that is a MUZZLE BRAKE...lol

#46 Shotgun682

Shotgun682

LIF Official Supporter

• Club LIF Member
  • 2284 posts

Posted January 10 2020 - 05:30 PM

The .50 cal appears to be a Barrett M82. It is a semi auto with a PG and flash hider.

At first I thought it was a model 95 but I stand corrected and it does appear to be a model 82 semi.

Edited by Shotgun682, January 10 2020 - 05:32 PM.

#47 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• 1232 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 10 2020 - 06:25 PM

Trust me, that is a MUZZLE BRAKE...lol

And illegal. That was lost in Court.

#48 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3746 posts

Posted January 10 2020 - 06:41 PM

And illegal. That was lost in Court.

Or as the UN SAFE Act says a BREAK. I get the chills just thinking about the ultra deadly thingy along with .... OMG .... a pistol grip....THANK YOU ANDY FOR KEEPING THE CHILDREN AND TANKS SAFE !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users