Marbles Gun Show at IBEW tomorrow? - Gun Shows - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo
- - - - -

Marbles Gun Show at IBEW tomorrow?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted March 15 2019 - 04:53 PM

Saw a listing.

Is this show on.

March 16

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 2541 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted March 15 2019 - 07:24 PM

I think so but just to make sure drive by and see if you can smell cheese and beef jerky

#3 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Gun Guru

• 1746 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted March 15 2019 - 07:38 PM

Yes I know the promoter it is on.

#4 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 10979 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted March 16 2019 - 02:28 PM

Did anyone go to this gun show?

#5 a7vette2

a7vette2

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 808 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted March 16 2019 - 02:39 PM

I heard that this show is kind of a smaller knock off trying to compete with the one next week. I am going to that one. I too am curious to get opinions on this one. 

#6 only7rounds

only7rounds

Gun Guru

• 1232 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted March 16 2019 - 03:58 PM

Very lame. Not much ammo. Vendors all had rare guns you can not buy anyplace else. At least that is how they were all priced.

• mason852 and a7vette2 like this

#7 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2382 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted March 16 2019 - 09:19 PM

I went today. Yes the show was small. Nothing special, but Long Island shows just arent. I did however buy a rifle. M&P 15-22
I paid more than I ever intended to, but I always wanted one. Today I finally let go of my cheapness. Lol
Not thrilled about the fixed magazine, but hey, this is the people’s republic of New Yorkistan.
When I finally leave here, I will change it to what its supposed to be. Until then, When in Rome.
  • a7vette2 and Camaro45th like this

#8 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Gun Guru

• 1746 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted March 17 2019 - 05:42 PM

I went today. Yes the show was small. Nothing special, but Long Island shows just arent. I did however buy a rifle. M&P 15-22
I paid more than I ever intended to, but I always wanted one. Today I finally let go of my cheapness. Lol
Not thrilled about the fixed magazine, but hey, this is the people’s republic of New Yorkistan.
When I finally leave here, I will change it to what its supposed to be. Until then, When in Rome.

That’s a .22 right? So you have to crack it open to load? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get a speed loader for that?

I’ve wanted to get a smith and Wesson firearm for a long time.i just never find one when I’m looking.
  • TJ Ironhorse likes this

#9 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3746 posts

Posted March 17 2019 - 06:08 PM

Just a heads up...S&W has a recall on these. Read the following and proceed as follows with the manufacturer....they will fix it...

https://www.smith-we...er-safety-alert

#10 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2382 posts

Posted March 17 2019 - 08:05 PM

Just a heads up...S&W has a recall on these. Read the following and proceed as follows with the manufacturer....they will fix it...https://www.smith-we...er-safety-alert

Blue steel, I got your message. Sent you a reply. Thanks for looking out for me. I was aware of the issue, and have ordered the piece from S&W to check my boltface. I could send the bolt in, but I would prefer checking it, in the event its within spec. That way I can actually go shoot my new rifle. Lol

#11 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2382 posts

Posted March 17 2019 - 08:09 PM

That’s a .22 right? So you have to crack it open to load? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get a speed loader for that?
I’ve wanted to get a smith and Wesson firearm for a long time.i just never find one when I’m looking.

Yes you have to crack it open every mag reload. Im sure its gonna be annoying. At least I have the evil features that I wanted on the rifle. Im not gonna be in NY forever. When I finally land in free America, I can remove the fixed mag and install the real mag release. In the meantime, I will comply with the bullshit.
  • Camaro45th likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users