NY Hunting Upstate - Hunting - Open Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

NY Hunting Upstate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3753 posts

Posted March 10 2019 - 03:13 PM

How NY could be known. But instead in most of America we are known as commie bastards wanting to destroy Free America...

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11199 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted March 10 2019 - 04:45 PM

New York hunting is becoming better, I noticed bigger deer with the 3 point Antler rule in my area. The coyote season is becoming more popular.
The DEC needs more non resident sportsman to visit the state. With social media showing more hunting events, New York will attract people.
Andrew Cuomo claims to be an avid outdoors guy.

#3 joker18

joker18

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in NC

Posted December 02 2019 - 06:20 PM

I for one do not consider all NY'ers as commie bastets. NY is a beautiful state with some really great people. The only commie bastets are the politicians that have screwed NY up. I agree that NY could benefit financially from non-resident sportspersons but IMHO the thought of travelling with firearms through Marylandizstan, New Jersey, and NYC is intimidating to say the least. Growing up in LI, I never missed an opening day of trout season upstate. NY is a beautiful state.

BTW LI has or had some great duck and goose hunting.

Edited by joker18, December 02 2019 - 06:21 PM.

• Krippledkrapp likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users