Suffolk person-to-person FFL recommendations - FFLs Listings & Reviews - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Suffolk person-to-person FFL recommendations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noodlestsc

noodlestsc

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 227 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 18 2018 - 12:17 PM

As you all might have seen I recently finally got my license last month and now ready to fill out the back of the card a bit.  While I'm saving up for the Glock 19 I want to get, I have the opportunity to grab up a gun or two from my boss at a good price because he really doesn't shoot much anymore and wants to downsize.  

Looking for good recommendations for a FFL for the person-to-person deal.  Looking for the best price really because I may be buying two from him.  I know SSC is close to headquarters but their website says $10 nics and $40 per gun so $90 in fees definitely would hurt bad.

I'm in Centereach so I don't really want any places too West of there.  Shuffle time isn't a huge concern because I have to do it in two days anyway (since my boss and I can't be off the jobsite at the same time, we figured go to FFL on the weekend and I'll do the rest of the shuffle one day during the week)  

Thanks.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6150 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted October 18 2018 - 01:39 PM

Benson's, in Coram, is your closest, I think. 53 Middle Country Rd,, (631) 736-0065.

Gary

• killian likes this

#3 Lou G

Lou G

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 936 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 19 2018 - 07:51 AM

New shop in Bohemia. 782 Custom Gunworks, 631 468 8116.  I think it's $30.00 a gun. Call to verify.

#4 killian

killian

Retired

• Donated Member
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationEastern Suffolk

Posted October 19 2018 - 04:13 PM

Bensons is $10 per transfer.
  • TJ Ironhorse likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users