Carrying in Delaware on vacation - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Carrying in Delaware on vacation

ccw

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fully loaded

Fully loaded

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted June 02 2018 - 10:43 AM

So I’m in Dewey beach Delaware on vacation and I’m carrying under my Maine and Arizona as both have reciprocity with Delaware for resident and non resident, feels awesome.currently carring my ruger lc9s in a DeSantis slim tuck. Feels good knowing I can protect my family with the use of deadly force if need be.
LOADED
  • Peconic Paladin likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Kansas City

Kansas City

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • LocationHunt

Posted June 02 2018 - 11:51 AM

So I’m in Dewey beach Delaware on vacation and I’m carrying under my Maine and Arizona as both have reciprocity with Delaware for resident and non resident, feels awesome.currently carring my ruger lc9s in a DeSantis slim tuck. Feels good knowing I can protect my family with the use of deadly force if need be.
LOADED

Nice, enjoy be vigilant and carry a gun..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fully loaded likes this

#3 Punisher1336

Punisher1336

MOLON LABE

• 3264 posts

Posted June 02 2018 - 05:17 PM

Good to make sure your can provide full protection for your family. I picked up CCW Safe Protector Plan for any unforeseen legal services which may be required in out of state travels.

#4 M_F

M_F

Sharp Shooter!

• 420 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted June 02 2018 - 08:03 PM

Amazing how with some work & money we can legally carry in maybe 40 something states but not in the commie places where we might need it the most, chiraq, nyc, nj, ca, md. 

• 2edgesword likes this

#5 Range Time

Range Time

Respected Gunowner

• 227 posts
  • LocationWestern Suffolk

Posted June 02 2018 - 09:47 PM

Amazing how with some work & money we can legally carry in maybe 40 something states but not in the commie places where we might need it the most, chiraq, nyc, nj, ca, md.

That's why you can't carry in those places;gang-bangers don't last long in the southern or Western states. How would we protect those poor criminals if you could legally carry in their workplace?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ccw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users