Hello, I'm glad to have found this site - The Welcome Mat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Hello, I'm glad to have found this site

introduction firearms pistol rifle shotgun safety trainning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 27457

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted April 16 2018 - 01:51 AM

Hello, my name is Al, I’m the lead instructor and owner of Nicys Firearms Instruction, located in Peekskill NY.

I’m a SIG SAUER Academy Certified Master Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor and a Range Safety Officer.

We provide firearms training for pistol, rifle and shotgun, classes on NYS law and use of deadly force and we are approved by our County to conduct the firearms safety course for pistol license applicants. Most of our training is conducted at Blue Mountain Sportsman Center in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County or travel to local ranges and gun clubs.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, go to our website www.nicysinstruction.com or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nicysinstruction/ 
for schedules, information and videos of our most recent events. 

Thanks Long Island Firearms for the opportunity to introduce myself and Nicys to the Forum, hope to meet some of you at our range soon.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 25745 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 16 2018 - 06:14 AM

Hello
  • 27457 likes this

#3 Swstock

Swstock

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 1664 posts

Posted April 16 2018 - 07:55 AM

Hi Al!! Welcome

I've taken a class with you before and it was a great experience.
  • 27457 likes this

#4 27457

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted April 16 2018 - 09:12 AM

Thanks "Gun Guru"!  

#5 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11229 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 16 2018 - 09:20 AM

Welcome, we had someone from the Rockland County area come on this forum once to plug his business. He disappeared, hopefully you can help forum members out. A small advertising banner will definitely help you and the forum.
  • 27457 likes this

#6 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 7235 posts

Posted April 16 2018 - 09:53 AM

Welcome Al. Looking forward to you sharing your insights on firearms training and use of deadly force issues.

• 27457 likes this

#7 27457

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted April 16 2018 - 10:20 AM

Absolutely.

It would a pleasure to be able to help the forum or answer any questions.

I just sent a message to the administrator to see how I can become a sponsor or if I'm allowed to mention any of my classes.

Will keep you guys informed once I get a response.

Thank you all. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction, firearms, pistol, rifle, shotgun, safety, trainning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users