Machine Gun Experience - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Machine Gun Experience

automatic weapon colt commando colt m4 glock 18 submachine gun range miami fl

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 robertrusso

robertrusso

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 167 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 12 2018 - 07:47 PM

I spent some quality time with my wife at Miami South Beach. While I was down there I went to:

Lock & Load Miami. They have a machine gun experience. It lasts 30 to 45 minutes. You get to fire 3 to 7guns.

I chose the "Express Package" and it included 3 weapons. For each of the 3 rifles there are 25 rounds per. The three guns in this package were:

25 Rounds :: Colt Commando 9mm
25 Rounds :: Colt M4 Commando
25 Rounds :: Glock 18 Submachine Gun

The total cost was $134, it was well worth it. If you do go I suggest taking the Go Pro pkg for an extra $29, they set it up right in front of you and it records the whole time.

The Glock 18 was my favorite of the three.

Here is the link if you are interested:

They also have a 50 Cal you can shoot. It is $50 per shot

• Peconic Paladin and gwbahren like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy

Sharp Shooter!

• 302 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted April 12 2018 - 09:46 PM

Sounds like fun!

I finally got a chance to shoot full auto last fall at a range in Montana just outside of Yellowstone.  I had a similar package:  2 mags (around 40 rounds) each on three firearms.  I think I might have paid just a few bucks more than you did.

I chose an H&K MP5, an Uzi, and an AK-47.  

The whole thing only took around 15 minutes, which included a safety briefing, but it was well worth it.  It was something I've always wanted to do, but it seems like the ammo would get really expensive if one were to do it on a regular basis!

• robertrusso likes this

#3 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7119 posts

Posted April 12 2018 - 10:56 PM

Machine gun experience. I got to do it for free in New Jersey...that’s Ft. Dix, NJ :).
  • robertrusso likes this

#4 Tracee

Tracee

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 215 posts
  • LocationSea Cliff, NY

Posted April 13 2018 - 12:17 AM

Yours truly at the DFW range outside Dallas. Got a lot of huzzahs from the guys on the line...

• 2edgesword likes this

#5 robertrusso

robertrusso

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 167 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 13 2018 - 04:23 AM

Sounds like fun!

I finally got a chance to shoot full auto last fall at a range in Montana just outside of Yellowstone.  I had a similar package:  2 mags (around 40 rounds) each on three firearms.  I think I might have paid just a few bucks more than you did.

I chose an H&K MP5, an Uzi, and an AK-47.  

The whole thing only took around 15 minutes, which included a safety briefing, but it was well worth it.  It was something I've always wanted to do, but it seems like the ammo would get really expensive if one were to do it on a regular basis!

I agree, well worth it, not like Ill ever own one here. A friend of mine said Vegas is a bit cheaper but even at what I paid for it, it was well worth it.

• 2edgesword likes this

#6 robertrusso

robertrusso

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 167 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 13 2018 - 04:26 AM

Machine gun experience. I got to do it for free in New Jersey...that’s Ft. Dix, NJ :).

Thank you for your service.

• 2edgesword likes this

#7 robertrusso

robertrusso

Respected Gunowner

• 167 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 13 2018 - 04:27 AM

Yours truly at the DFW range outside Dallas. Got a lot of huzzahs from the guys on the line...

Funny just how fast the clips can get emptied.

• 2edgesword likes this

#8 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11483 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted April 13 2018 - 03:17 PM

I maybe going to Miami in the fall for a karate tournament with my son I can't think of a better way to spend 134 buck.

#9 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3746 posts

Posted April 13 2018 - 04:46 PM

If you have the time here is a great trip. Cambodia ! M79s, PKMs, RPGs and MORE....

Aussie gun guy Steve Lee posted his trip with a bunch of his mates. Great video...

Hey maybe a LIF group trip ?

This is when Steve Lee visited Hickok45 back a while....

Edited by blue steel, April 13 2018 - 04:55 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: automatic weapon, colt commando, colt m4, glock 18 submachine gun, range, miami, fl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users