Once Again NYC Attacked. - NYC and NY State Crimes - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Once Again NYC Attacked.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11474 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted December 11 2017 - 09:31 PM

Well once again the city of New York is a target of terrorist attacks in Manhattan 

https://www.google.c...erminal-n828331

The truly sad part is most of the national news outlets are to busy bashing Trump for supporting Roy Moore. 

• Ricekila likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Ricekila

Ricekila

Banned

• Banned
  • Others: Established Member
  • 1906 posts
  • LocationSwindlehurst

Posted December 11 2017 - 10:14 PM

99 % of the time I have FOX news on in the back round when I'm home -- when they started talking about this -- I flip to CNN / MSNBC just to hear the enemy's take on things ----- for at least 1/2 hour -- it was if it didn't happen --

• pequa1 likes this

#3 sigmann45

sigmann45

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 693 posts

Posted December 11 2017 - 10:18 PM

What else is new ? :popcorn  Just  a  poor misguided individual taking out his aggression on society. Just give him a Dunkin Donuts coffee card and he won't do it again. The Mayor will vouch for him.

• Seancusmc and Lou G like this

#4 Seancusmc

Seancusmc

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Established Member + Classifieds
  • 720 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted December 11 2017 - 10:27 PM

I love how badly executed his attack was. Stupid Isis wannabe. Maybe he will like America more if we give him a punishment that follows more in line with how a traitor would be treated in syria.

#5 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • Administrators

• 11474 posts

Posted December 11 2017 - 10:28 PM

What else is new ? :popcorn  Just  a  poor misguided individual taking out his aggression on society. Just give him a Dunkin Donuts coffee card and he won't do it again. The Mayor will vouch for him.

The funny part is Deblazinghole and Cumhole are trying to one up each other so much it's a race to the camera to be the first to call it terrorism so much so they're  tripping over their dicks to get there.

• TJ Ironhorse likes this

#6 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators

• 11474 posts

Posted December 11 2017 - 10:31 PM

So the Republican are the only ones working on immigration the Democrats are doing nothing just let those legal immigrants think that they really care. Once again Trump is right we need more yetting but the fox is already in the hen house.

#7 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted December 12 2017 - 08:16 AM

I like the idea of "CHAIN DEPORTATION" -Since oblahblah had his chain immigration, with the help of RINO's of course, (you know, those spineless swamp creatures from DC) then Trump should be able to have a "chain deportation" program.

GTFO and take your third world mentality back to your mud huts and go pray to that mutt-hamed guy you all want to die for

• Lou G likes this

#8 JonnyK

JonnyK

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 167 posts

Posted December 12 2017 - 08:48 AM

They've already released surveillance footage of the POS - why haven't we seen any video of the vegas POS?

#9 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators

• 11474 posts

Posted December 12 2017 - 10:38 AM

Still only mutterings on the big three about the attack but we have more people caught grabbassing and how the bit coin is going to crash.

I love how badly executed his attack was. Stupid Isis wannabe. Maybe he will like America more if we give him a punishment that follows more in line with how a traitor would be treated in syria.

Well in the training I've gotten the one phrase that is the most true is " they only have to get it right once we have to get it right every time." 

They will learn from this failed attempt and the next guy might get it right if not the next. The time square bomber fail cause he didn't want to get caught and didn't use the right powder. The two pressure cookers where build but the timers weren't set right. The cops stopped a plot last week cause of a tip (someone saw something and said something) how long till they hit Chicago cause that city has a snitch and die policy.

#10 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25239 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted December 12 2017 - 12:36 PM

99 % of the time I have FOX news on in the back round when I'm home -- when they started talking about this -- I flip to CNN / MSNBC just to hear the enemy's take on things ----- for at least 1/2 hour -- it was if it didn't happen --

CNN was to busy talking about how many diet cokes Trump drinks each day.

• DellDude likes this

#11 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 25239 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted December 12 2017 - 12:52 PM

The funny part is Deblazinghole and Cuomo are trying to one up each other so much it's a race to the camera to be the first to call it terrorism so much so they're  tripping over their dicks to get there.

Correction, DiBlasio said it was an attempted terrorist attack. What the freak does that mean? I guess a building has to implode and people have to die for the Libs to call it a terrorist attack.

#12 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators

• 11474 posts

Posted December 12 2017 - 04:26 PM

Correction, DiBlasio said it was an attempted terrorist attack. What the freak does that mean? I guess a building has to implode and people have to die for the Libs to call it a terrorist attack.

I would think a attempt attack would be the terrorist with a bullet in his head and the bomb squad defusing the bomb it blow up and injured people it was a failed attack not a attempt.

#13 DellDude

DellDude

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 762 posts

Posted December 12 2017 - 04:42 PM

Family chain sponsors should bear some responsibility.  No skin in the game = I don't care who I bring over

#14 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators

• 11474 posts

Posted December 12 2017 - 04:43 PM

The video is disturbing.

#15 ProGodProGunProLife

ProGodProGunProLife

Gun Guru

• LIF Site Moderator

• 6977 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted December 12 2017 - 04:51 PM

Family chain sponsors should bear some responsibility.  No skin in the game = I don't care who I bring over

At a minimum, if you bring someone over who commits a felony you should lose your right to sponsor anyone else in the future.

#16 nicksoco

nicksoco

Respected Gunowner

• 101 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted March 30 2020 - 03:48 AM

:fie :fie :fie  All the time crime in New York. Good lord save us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users