Lifetime Senior Pass to National Parks - 10 Bucks now, going UP - Camping / RV - Open Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Lifetime Senior Pass to National Parks - 10 Bucks now, going UP

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blue steel

blue steel

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 3753 posts

Posted July 30 2017 - 11:55 AM

I heard about this the other day. If you are 62 or older you can get a LIFETIME National Parks pass for 10 bucks. You can pick them up in either Shirley or Oyster Bay (TR house). On August 28 the govt is going to mess with them. It is going up to 80 bucks. Here is the info and the places to get them or online (20 bucks for online).

https://www.nps.gov/...ass-changes.htm

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1747 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted July 30 2017 - 06:14 PM

Jesus what a jump in price

#3 rvc-ny

rvc-ny

Gun Guru

• 568 posts

Posted July 30 2017 - 06:54 PM

This is one of the few good deals with the government, even at $80 if that's real.  Next I expect them to say that lifetime actually means 3 years.

#4 SingleAction

SingleAction

Gun Guru

• 542 posts

Posted July 30 2017 - 08:11 PM

I heard about this the other day. If you are 62 or older you can get a LIFETIME National Parks pass for 10 bucks. You can pick them up in either Shirley or Oyster Bay (TR house). On August 28 the govt is going to mess with them. It is going up to 80 bucks. Here is the info and the places to get them or online (20 bucks for online).

https://www.nps.gov/...ass-changes.htm

Thanks for the info! I just ordered mine online, well worth the $20 bucks!

#5 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6252 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted July 31 2017 - 06:49 AM

Just bought mine.

Gary

#6 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4904 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted July 31 2017 - 08:28 AM

Had gotten mine for ten bucks at Hyde Park last year.   Used it at Historic Jamestown and Yorktown Battlefield this past May.   Not sure if Fords theatre was free but I had it out when we got our entrance tickets there in May as well.    One nice thing about them is that at least last year a party of four gets in on one pass.  (But not sure if all had to be old farts or not.)

#7 lonewolf5347

lonewolf5347

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 1498 posts

Posted July 31 2017 - 04:27 PM

JUST PURCHASED MY PASS

THANKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users