President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s - Page 4 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s

trump nra

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#61 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7300 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 07:59 AM

So we see the motivation for going there, he wanted to whip up support in a state that he knew was bamboozled by Russia, who targeted low information, non-critical thinking news consumers. These voters took the bait and fell for the fake news, thereby causing the state to fall for him.

Is this suppose to be news, that a foreign country attempted to influence an election in another country? Really?

The fact that other countries attempt to influence election outcomes is NOT news. The fact that in the 21st century those attempts would include computer generated fake news isn't news if you have a basic understanding of technology and communications.

Your assumption that "voters took the bait and fell for the fake news" works both ways. When the Podesta e-mails get leaked every left leaning news agency and democrat operative wanted to totally ignore the context of the e-mail and make the focus that the DNC was "hacked by the Russians" and most democrats brought the diversion as if the important issue was the messenger and not the content. When the revelation that Donna Brazile leaked questions to the Clinton Campaign came to light every DNC spokesperson only wanted to take about "this information was hacked by the Russians".

There has been a ton of speculation offered but ZERO evidence provided that demonstrates that whatever the Russians to "hack the election" that it had any meaningful impact on the election outcome. Should we be concerned about foreign interference in our elections? Of course, but nothing in the hyperventilating by the left that clearly shows Trump is in the White House today because of some activity by the Russians. Clinton lost because she was a terrible candidate with a terrible election strategy.
  • samwag likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#62 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Established Member + Classifieds
  • 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted April 20 2017 - 08:11 AM

let them bitch moan and cry all they want...victim hood gives them satisfaction. Sad little losers

Me personally, If I don't like the direction of the country or its policies enacted by the Trump administration in 4 yrs I will help vote his ass out. 

Folks crying like little biatches over some tweets - folks who think trump and putin are best friends - they're all idiots!

Meanwhile all you Never Trumpers- have at it with your never ending negativism and hate - You got at least 4 years to perfect your nonsense

If you're an American he is YOUR president like it not.

EOM

• samwag likes this

#63 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 20 2017 - 12:29 PM

Really? For real?

Brothers on this site have been crapping all over the president and those that support him for the last 8 years. I don't remember seeing this righteous indignation.

So it's clearly not the office you are standing up for. It must be the leader of your movement. Say what you mean plainly. Don't cloak it in some kind of false patriotism.

you are too dense to see i started this thread

trump is speaking at nra no president since Reagan has is that clear enough

i have never  knocked the previous president personally only for his actions in office

no cloaking

if trump does something i disagree with i would say so its only been 88 days all your accusation are about him personally

i am starting to see a pattern i believe someone in authority abused you greatly when you where young 

#64 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 347 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 20 2017 - 12:36 PM

Since I am sure you read the order from top to bottom, please tell us what it actually accomplishes for us.

Spoiler alert: I dont expect an answer from brother Sam, but I welcome one nonetheless.

first of all if you are claiming we are brothers i want a DNA test

i never said it was good or i was in favor of it or not

i said this is something you support

you had problem with visa program you proclaimed it very loudly

if you where intellectual honest you would have brought up Trumps executive action and why it did not go far enough in your judgement to address the issues

instead crickets because you cant even present something that might be misconstrued as being in the any way positive

you are deranged with your hatred of the president it might be time to seek help  

#65 Kansas City

Kansas City

Respected Gunowner

• 197 posts
  • LocationHunt

Posted April 20 2017 - 02:16 PM

He has done more in his first 100 days then the neo con puppet who was selected and not elected did in 8 years. If god for bid old liver lips had just 2 more years he would have given the entire country away. Free phones free money free health care free government cheese. Why don't we give Trump a chance maybe you know 2 years maybe is that to much to ask. Yea he tweets who cares and yes he should go after those Sc m B gs in Hollwierd He will never be the politician that we have been used to for way to long in this country, and that's a good thing. Killery and her band of thief's stole and pillaged for way to long Bo Bo Bill and the Clown daughter and what about Pizza Gate and John the pedophile Podesta  and her Muslim assistant Huma or her Husband Wiener!!!!!! There are bigger fish in the sea that need to be criticized and imprisoned  then Trump................................

#66 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 03:19 PM

"he is self important his achievements warrant it he is superior to you and me in every sense of the word,when it comes to success. "

the discussion is about politics and business success

i dont you personally how would i be qualified to offer any opinion nor would i

You are absolutely correct. How would you be qualified to offer an opinion on how successful I am?

prove how successful you are list your resume

he is self important his achievements warrant it he is superior to you and me in every sense of the word,when it comes to success. 

you were the one who brought up success, not me. You seem to be obsessed with it.

success is success, and it means something different to everyone. your focusing on an arbitrary classification of success, i.e. "business success" is a red herring. I guess you are saying right off the bat that a politician, olympic athlete, clergy, government worker cant be successful because they are not in the business world.

anyone who accomplishes what they started out to do in life can be considered to be successful. I didnt endeavor to be a billionaire, so I am not one. i did not endeavor to be a businessman, so i never became one.

i did endeavor to be financially comfortable and have the best time that i can have everyday of my life, enjoying my life with those i choose to surround myself with. i am indeed successful. I am not a businessman, so i will not have business success. if that is what you endeavor to have, how is it going for you?

#67 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11297 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 20 2017 - 03:25 PM

Donald J Trump will appoint another pro gun conservative if RBG or Breyer step down. We will have law and order again. We have a president who backs the military and Police.
Can't wait for his NRA speech, you know National Reciprocity will be signed by President Donald J Trump.

#68 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 03:32 PM

Donald J Trump will appoint another pro gun conservative if RBG or Breyer step down. We will have law and order again. We have a president who backs the military and Police.
Can't wait for his NRA speech, you know National Reciprocity will be signed by President Donald J Trump.

and if that happens, and it is a big if, i will celebrate with everyone else.  i dont see it happening. 

#69 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11297 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 20 2017 - 03:51 PM

and if that happens, and it is a big if, i will celebrate with everyone else.  i dont see it happening.

If Donald J Trump signs National Reciprocity... LIF will enact the Ban Hammer on Steyr AUG man!
  • Phoenix69 and Steyr AUG man like this

#70 PerfectoShot

PerfectoShot

Gun Guru

• 766 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted April 20 2017 - 06:46 PM

If Donald J Trump signs National Reciprocity... LIF will enact the Ban Hammer on Steyr AUG man!

Hah

#71 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 06:49 PM

He has done more in his first 100 days then the neo con puppet who was selected and not elected did in 8 years. If god for bid old liver lips had just 2 more years he would have given the entire country away. Free phones free money free health care free government cheese. Why don't we give Trump a chance maybe you know 2 years maybe is that to much to ask. Yea he tweets who cares and yes he should go after those Sc m B gs in Hollwierd He will never be the politician that we have been used to for way to long in this country, and that's a good thing. Killery and her band of thief's stole and pillaged for way to long Bo Bo Bill and the Clown daughter and what about Pizza Gate and John the pedophile Podesta  and her Muslim assistant Huma or her Husband Wiener!!!!!! There are bigger fish in the sea that need to be criticized and imprisoned  then Trump................................

not even close.

Cracked down on shitty for profit colleges - issued “gainful employment” regulations in 2011, cutting off commercially focused schools from federal student aid funding if more than 25 percent of former students aren’t paying off their loans or if former students spend more than 12 percent of their average total earnings servicing student loans. In June 2016, regulators voted to shut down the nation’s largest accreditor of for-profit colleges, cutting off federal aid to hundreds of for-profits.

developed a comprehensive database in 2015 that allows prospective college students to compare potential schools based on costs, graduation rates, debt, and post-college earnings.

Signed the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act in 2009, expanding the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover an additional four million children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.

Obamacare - signed the Affordable Care Act in 2010. More than twenty million Americans have gained coverage since the passage of the law, which provides subsidies for Americans to buy coverage, expands Medicaid eligibility, and prohibits insurers from denying coverage to people with preexisting conditions. The uninsured rate has dropped from 16 percent in 2010 to 9 percent in 2015. The law also mandates free preventive care, allows young people to stay on their parents’ policies up to age twenty-six, and imposes a ban on annual and lifetime caps on benefits

Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act in 2010 to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, allows the government to take them into receivership if they pose a threat to the economy, and limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit. Dodd-Frank also created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to crack down on abusive lending and financial services

Eliminated Osama bin Laden - ordered the Special Forces raid of the secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was retained.

Injected $62 billion (on top of the $13.4 billion in loans from the George W. Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. By December 2014, the car companies had repaid $70.4 billion of the funds, and the Center for Automotive Research estimated that 2.5 million jobs were saved.

Took steps to open diplomatic and commercial ties with Cuba, ending the failed Cold War policy of isolation. In March 2016, direct mail flights to Cuba resumed for the first time in fifty years. American tourists may also visit.
signed a measure ending the decades-old practice of subsidizing banks to provide college loans. As a result, all students began getting their federal student loans directly from the federal government. More than half of the savings ($36 billion over ten years) is dedicated to expanding Pell Grants to lower-income students. now freely visit the country

Signed the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009, which prohibits credit card companies from raising rates without advance notification, mandates a grace period on interest rate increases, and strictly limits overdraft and other fees.

Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half - In 2010, launched the nation’s first comprehensive strategy to prevent and end homelessness, Opening Doors, which has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans since 2010 and aims to end youth homelessness by 2020.

#72 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 07:12 PM

i said this is something you support

You cant speak for me.

I would never support that joke of a Public Relations press release. It only instructs agencies to look hard at something. Yeah, that will work. I'm sure you read my synopsis of the order.

you had problem with visa program you proclaimed it very loudly

Of course I did. it should be eliminated. that bogus order doesnt even affect it at all.

if you where intellectual honest you would have brought up Trumps executive action and why it did not go far enough in your judgement to address the issues

instead crickets because you cant even present something that might be misconstrued as being in the any way positive

Yeah, well, you dont get to tell me what i must address in posts. I saw the order and realized it was an attempt to hoodwink the public. i realized it was a farce, i assumed everyone else, who was paying attention, would also. i saw no need to point out the obvious to everyone by making a post. As i stated, i didnt see the post that a brother started on the issue until i was directed to it and badgered into responding to it. My subsequent response was in depth and pretty clear.

you are deranged with your hatred of the president it might be time to seek help

As stated before i have no hatred towards anyone. nobody has that much power over me to make me truly hate anyone. its interesting that you mistake valid criticism of someone's temperament, interpersonal skills, and the actions they take that affect the world, for hatred.

#73 Banzai

Banzai

Gun Guru

• 2242 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 07:22 PM

The amount of time and energy wasted on back and forths with Stey Aug in this forum has crossed over into the beyond ridiculous zone. I'm not even gonna bother checking in here anymore, this forum has gasped it's last breath and sunk to the level of pointeless facebook drivel. If I wanna hear snowflakes whine I'll read Huff Post, I don't need this crap on a gun forum.

#74 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11497 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted April 20 2017 - 07:23 PM

Well guess what boys since you probly dont remeber what the topic was this one getting put to bed too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, nra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users