President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s

trump nra

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#1 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 347 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 15 2017 - 03:12 PM

President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s annual convention on April 28, becoming the first U.S. president to address the gun-rights group since Ronald Reagan in 1983.

I stated this thread for the resident Trump basher

• Mr. Shotgun, NRATC53, Yaphank Kid and 2 others like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6402 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted April 15 2017 - 05:13 PM

Just think, if the Wicked Witch of the Left was elected we would probably be hiding our ammo. Even recent past Republican Presidents would keep an arm's length to the NRA.

Edited by iGreg, April 15 2017 - 05:14 PM.

• NRATC53 likes this

#3 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25915 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 15 2017 - 05:45 PM

Two minutes after Trump finishes his speech Steyr AUG man will have a twenty paragraph, five graph three video response bashing it.

• pequa1, NRATC53, Ransom and 4 others like this

#4 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 15 2017 - 07:28 PM

President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s annual convention on April 28, becoming the first U.S. president to address the gun-rights group since Ronald Reagan in 1983.

I stated this thread for the resident Trump basher

Two minutes after Trump finishes his speech Steyr AUG man will have a twenty paragraph, five graph three video response bashing it.

Well trump is garbage, no denying it but i know you will try. Yes Hillary is worse..... But hes still garbage
  • nedbal likes this

#5 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 347 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 15 2017 - 08:31 PM

Well trump is garbage, no denying it but i know you will try. Yes Hillary is worse..... But hes still garbage

I very much so disagree that Trump is garbage

#6 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 15 2017 - 08:40 PM

I very much so disagree that Trump is garbage

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2017-04-15-21-39-32.png

• Steyr AUG man likes this

#7 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7309 posts

Posted April 15 2017 - 09:35 PM

Hopefully he will lay out some details regarding his agenda for advancing 2nd Amendment rights during the speech.
  • Mr. Shotgun, Gary_Hungerford and samwag like this

#8 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 15 2017 - 09:39 PM

Hopefully he will lay out some details regarding his agenda for advancing 2nd Amendment rights during the speech.

I hope so. The only reasons I voted for him was for the Supreme Court nomination and gun rights
  • Mr. Shotgun, SemiAutoFetish and nedbal like this

#9 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted April 16 2017 - 07:09 AM

I hope so. The only reasons I voted for him was for the Supreme Court nomination and gun rights

then why would you promote the leftist "hate trump agenda" spewed by the losers and crybabies who lost in Nov as in your prior posts?

Just trying to figure out how the "Never-Trumpers" think

#10 Ransom

Ransom

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 6259 posts
  • LocationCuomo's State

Posted April 16 2017 - 07:27 AM

The only reason I voted for him was the same plus economy immigration and hopefully be the total opposite of NYS Politician's. If the Rinos don't get in line in congress Cuomo will be your next President. So trump bashers keep wishing he fails.

#11 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 16 2017 - 09:31 AM

then why would you promote the leftist "hate trump agenda" spewed by the losers and crybabies who lost in Nov as in your prior posts?

Just trying to figure out how the "Never-Trumpers" think

Because hes garbage, just less garbage then shillary... Ron or rand paul should be president but they scare liberals, heavily into gun rights and govt hands off of mostly everything, civil liberties and heavily scare you conservatives,restore voting and gun rights of some felons, critiques unnecessary wars, and wants to legalize most drugs, end the useless violent drug war. You want too ruin your life with substances, go right ahead, its a free country isnt it? Problem is they're not loud enough and scare off most of the non educated majority of this country.
  • bfourn1 likes this

#12 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 16 2017 - 09:35 AM

The only reason I voted for him was the same plus economy immigration and hopefully be the total opposite of NYS Politician's. If the Rinos don't get in line in congress Cuomo will be your next President. So trump bashers keep wishing he fails.

I agree i hope he succeeds, but he's not helping himself out when someone says something about him and he goes on a Twitter tantrum like a 16 year old girl. just shut up you're the leader of the Free World you won already. Now only tweet about important crap, not your petty feuds with your haters. Hes just feeding the trolls big time.

#13 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted April 16 2017 - 05:43 PM

I agree i hope he succeeds, but he's not helping himself out when someone says something about him and he goes on a Twitter tantrum like a 16 year old girl. just shut up you're the leader of the Free World you won already. Now only tweet about important crap, not your petty feuds with your haters. Hes just feeding the trolls big time.

so that's what get your panties in a bunch??? 

Oh, Ok got it - he is garbage because he uses Twitter to communicate directly to his 27 million plus followers...LOL

Are you upset he has orange skin too?? 

#14 Punisher1336

Punisher1336

MOLON LABE

• 3262 posts

Posted April 16 2017 - 09:14 PM

He likes to make big grandiose statements. Perhaps he will make a major pro 2A policy statement. Keep your fingers crossed. Hillary would be speaking at Any Town USA or any other Soros funded anti gun assembly.

#15 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 16 2017 - 11:15 PM

so that's what get your panties in a bunch??? 
Oh, Ok got it - he is garbage because he uses Twitter to communicate directly to his 27 million plus followers...LOL

Are you upset he has orange skin too??

No hes garbage because he has flip flopped on almost every position he now believes in from civilian trump, to spotlight canidate / president trump but that just escapes you. Hes garbage because he just blabbers and makes so many empty promises and most are really not even possible to keep but you just like the sound of them. Hes garbage because he lies and bullshits so much that you literally cant even keep up with it, I HAD THE BIGGEST INAUGURATION IN THE HISTORY OF INAUGURATIONS, I LOVE AND SUPPORT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, meanwhile literally not even a day earlier he bashes them and says how incompetent and stupid they are and then says I NEVER SAID THAT lol and there are tons of more examples of blatant lies but it just doesnt matter right? like wake up, hes not an angel. His twitter behavior is just proof of a massive ego problem thats all. Yes its great he bypasses the media and speaks directly to his constituents but does he need to get into arguments with hollywood liberals that criticize him lol But it doesnt matter because most of you guys will follow and defend him like your hellen keller. Sorry i call out bullshit when i see it.
  • Steyr AUG man likes this

#16 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 159 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 16 2017 - 11:28 PM

Wheres "steyr aug man" when you need him lol

#17 Punisher1336

Punisher1336

MOLON LABE

• 3262 posts

Posted April 17 2017 - 06:55 AM

He stopped a Clinton presidency, he made liberals cry, the media imploded. Greatest President in the last 8 years.
  • highdice, SemiAutoFetish, Lou G and 1 other like this

#18 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25915 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 17 2017 - 06:59 AM

Wheres "steyr aug man" when you need him lol

Who says we need him.

#19 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11305 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 17 2017 - 07:03 AM

Who says we need him.

I thought he was our official LIF Range Night President.

#20 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted April 17 2017 - 09:01 AM

No hes garbage because he has flip flopped on almost every position he now believes in from civilian trump, to spotlight canidate / president trump but that just escapes you. Hes garbage because he just blabbers and makes so many empty promises and most are really not even possible to keep but you just like the sound of them. Hes garbage because he lies and bullshits so much that you literally cant even keep up with it, I HAD THE BIGGEST INAUGURATION IN THE HISTORY OF INAUGURATIONS, I LOVE AND SUPPORT THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, meanwhile literally not even a day earlier he bashes them and says how incompetent and stupid they are and then says I NEVER SAID THAT lol and there are tons of more examples of blatant lies but it just doesnt matter right? like wake up, hes not an angel. His twitter behavior is just proof of a massive ego problem thats all. Yes its great he bypasses the media and speaks directly to his constituents but does he need to get into arguments with hollywood liberals that criticize him lol But it doesnt matter because most of you guys will follow and defend him like your hellen keller. Sorry i call out bullshit when i see it.

:crying  :crying  :crying  :crying  :crying

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, nra

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users