I dunno.... that was a simple mistake to make. As embarrassing as the call was (they did not need to tell us WHAT was in the thermos besides the dry ice) She DID have a valid concern about explosion - if she sealed up the container with the dry ice inside, it very well could have exploded... and probably after a few minutes enough pressure could build up where she couldn't unscrew the lid.
I agree. Being cautious and calling the police when you made a mistake working with potentially dangerous substances seems sensible to me. It was embarrassing, due to the contents, but not stupid.
Well boys the explosion already happened that how she got a Thermo full of semen.