NY 4th Congressional district - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

NY 4th Congressional district

ny 4th congressional district

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 tidriver

tidriver

Sharp Shooter!

• Donated Member
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted October 19 2016 - 11:49 AM

Kathleen Rice career politician (D) the incumbent vs Lieutenant Colonel Marine David Gurfein ®
Townhall debate/discussion.
Political bias at its best, Newsday moderators tried their best to trip up LT Col Gurfein, only to have him hit every question out of the park.
Newsday moderators would ask questions to Kathleen(first name), then they would ask Mr. Gurfein his view.
Time to vote in a pro 2A congressman

http://www.newsday.c...oard-1.12469994
  • NRATC53, Mad Russian and QuanLoi like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11555 posts

Posted October 19 2016 - 12:41 PM

She sounded like a broken record with "Loophole, loophole, loophole.....LOOPHOLE" But they never say exactly WHAT that loophole IS.... (we all know it's already illegal to 'buy a gun over the internet'... and that background checks are required at gun shows already...)

He had me backing up when he said he would support universal registration..... until he followed up with why he wouldn't vote on a registration bill - interesting.

#3 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6414 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 19 2016 - 03:51 PM

She sounded like a broken record with "Loophole, loophole, loophole.....LOOPHOLE" But they never say exactly WHAT that loophole IS.... (we all know it's already illegal to 'buy a gun over the internet'... and that background checks are required at gun shows already...)

He had me backing up when he said he would support universal registration..... until he followed up with why he wouldn't vote on a registration bill - interesting.

Repeating a phrase, or word, over and over is an old brainwashing technique. Don't underestimate its effectiveness on the weak-minded.

That being said, the patriotic right of Regular Americans needs to learn and use some of the same tactics. You do not win political battles, or real combat, by being respectful and fair to your adversary. As Sun Tsu teaches you avoid the enemy where he is strong and press them where they are weak.

Edited by iGreg, October 19 2016 - 04:02 PM.

• NRATC53, Parashooter and Lou G like this

#4 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25941 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted October 19 2016 - 03:53 PM

Was she slurring her speech or have any white powder around her nose?
  • NRATC53 likes this

#5 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 24777 posts

Posted October 19 2016 - 04:06 PM

Spoke with Lt. Col Bull Gurfein at SAFE's Conference, decent guy, knows some about the firearms issue, hopefully will learn more (In office)
  • Parashooter likes this

#6 tidriver

tidriver

Sharp Shooter!

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted October 19 2016 - 07:39 PM

Was she slurring her speech or have any white powder around her nose?

Kathleen Rice talked but said nothing, typical political babble. Completely outclassed by Marine Gurfein.
Can't let this do nothing congresswoman continue to represent us and take away our rights.

#7 tidriver

tidriver

Sharp Shooter!

• Donated Member
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted October 20 2016 - 10:48 AM

I think he said he supported universal background checks 15:06 of the video and was opposed to registration. If we are talking about the same thing..

#8 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• 11555 posts

Posted October 20 2016 - 10:55 AM

I think he said he supported universal background checks 15:06 of the video and was opposed to registration. If we are talking about the same thing..

Yep.... he said he'd support 'universal background checks' which will be the soundbite... but he said later it was unenforeable without universal registration - which had me thinking he's being a little sneaky... question is, it it to protect our rights or to make us THINK he'll protect our rights?...

#9 mrprovy

mrprovy

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2604 posts
  • LocationSelden

Posted October 20 2016 - 01:12 PM

Is it possible he's just catering to the vote with no intentions to follow through?

#10 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 25941 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted October 20 2016 - 01:57 PM

Its time to fry Rice!

#11 tidriver

tidriver

Sharp Shooter!

• Donated Member
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted October 20 2016 - 02:41 PM

Is it possible he's just catering to the vote with no intentions to follow through?

Not a chance. if you watch the debate, you'll see Gurfein is pretty adamant about the 2nd amendment and to keep it.

#12 Stainless45

Stainless45

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 589 posts
  • LocationSouth Shore

Posted October 21 2016 - 01:46 AM

David Gurfein is the real deal. An intelligent, well spoken and gracious man. A veteran, a true American in every sense of the word. Rice is a pandering leech who should be sharing a cell with Hillary for crimes against the Constitution.
  • TJ Ironhorse, leftjammer and William Anthony like this

#13 QuanLoi

QuanLoi

Respected Gunowner

• 202 posts

Posted October 21 2016 - 03:01 PM

I'm glad the debate was posted by tidriver. I watch the entire video and predict that Gurfein, whether he wins the election or not, will have a successful future in politics. I wish Trump was as articulate.

#14 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11497 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted October 21 2016 - 05:00 PM

The more he talk the more pissed she looked as if she saw what a real leader looks like and hasn't have ablity to be half the leader he is.

#15 tidriver

tidriver

Sharp Shooter!

• Donated Member
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted October 25 2016 - 05:11 PM

here's a map of the 4th district and the zip codes that are in the 4th district.

election date is Nov 8th

Attached Thumbnails

• 4th district.JPG
  • 4th zip codes.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ny, 4th, congressional, district

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users