Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Are You Kidding Me?

Tags
are kidding me you
2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mopar14889 
#1 ·
#3 ·
So if you are raped in a FL state school your wash a side but if someone dress jihadist with a suicide vest on and you mental Vagina hurt you will receive help.

Hillary's America she can keep it.

Reactions: Mad Russian
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh the horror!!! The left is just pathetic. They are doing everything they can to emasculate american and cultivating a whole generation of p--sies. I have been saving to send my kids to college for what?? If my daughters ever came home wearing a BLM t-shirt and talking about income equality and the need for a single payer healthcare system, I'll pull them right out and demand a refund!!! Colleges have always been left wing bastions of stupidity, but it's gotten so much worse in the past 10 years. I am 42 and graduated from Binghamton in 1996. We didn't have any of this nonsense back then. We had fraternity parties, drank a bit too much, tried to get laid as much as possible and every now and then went to classes. Being a left wing idiot was never a cool thing and there was no such thing as safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, having a "privilege" it meant you had on-campus parking!! The way things are now, as Lynyrd Skynyrd said, "that ain't my America"

Oh How I long for the good 'ol days!!!

#6 ·
See, that's just what I am talking about. I love how they say the title "StopWhitePeople2k16" was meant to be ironic. That's BS!!! Imagine if they were offering a course entitled "StopBlackPeople2k16".... Hmmmm, I wonder what the reaction would be???? I am glad to see our tax payer dollars going to good use! If I had the power, I would require that all universities treat people of all races, genders and religions with respect, including white people that care about their judeo-christian faith that care about this country and traditional American values. Any university that institutionalizes a preference for any race, religion, ethnicity, gender etc. over another will lose public funding. That goes especially for those schools like Yale and Brown that have instituted policies that provide preferential treatment for illegal immigrants, which they believe are marginalized and are, therefore, qualified for special treatment and scholarships. They may be private universities, but they get huge government grants (millions of $$$) and contracts. If I were president and froze those grants and contracts, you think they would be using tax payer dollars to fund scholarships for people that are taking seats and money away from American students??? I think not!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.